What a mess

[Emmitt] Jesus Blue! You look like hell.

Thanks, you look pretty too.

[Emmitt] What happened?

Long story short my mates wolf did not agree with what I was planning to do.

[Emmitt] Are you okay?

I guess let's just get this over with shall we?

[Emitt] Yeah let's because we are going to want to get out of here pretty quickly or as quick as possible after you complete this. After your whole process is complete a huge energy wave will be sent out and we don't want to see who is going to show up for that.

Here goes nothing bottoms up.

.*.*.*.*. Emmitts P.O.V. .*.*.*.*.

Really don't think this choice is wise but it's her life.  She chugs this drink and my nerves are through the roof. She is actually probably one of the craziest people I have ever met. Nobody would try to pull this off. This is practically unheard of but still here we are.

Emmitt this feels so weird.

[me] Well Blue. You're literally separating from the same body so I don't imagine it would be a pleasant experience.

She glares at me. I'm simply stating the whole truth. Hybrids these days ...

I think the scream bursting from her lungs is what made me realize that I'm awake. My poor sensitive ears! Looking at her I can literally see them separating.. I think I'm gunna close my eyes .

What a beautiful day. Ah the fresh air. Not a thing to worry about! Everything is great.

Emmitt.

Yes?

I would like you to meet Kat.

I can finally open my eyes .

[Me] She's .. Red?

Yes.

[Me] Fascinating.

She runs in circles around me barking like a pup. She seems so happy. Kat is such a weird name for her since she is not a feline.

Blue sways on her feet. Guess this wasn't so thought through after all.

I don't.. feel so ... good...

She falls to the ground gripping her head but before she can completely fall Kat runs underneath her to catch her.

[Me] Alright Kat we're going to have to do most of the work.

I dig through Blue's bag and find a knife and a piece of paper with words.

[Me] It was a pleasure to meet you. May I?

She sticks out her paw and I cut it and then I cut Blue's hand and hold them together.

[Me] Alright Blue And Kat, you gotta say the words hurry guys .

.*.*.*.*.* 1 hour later .*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Where am I ?

[Emmitt] You're awake! Thank god! I thought this was going to get messy.

What happened?

[Emmitt] You didn't think of what it would do to your body to be without Kat even for a short amount of time. You couldn't quickly heal which is a wolf trait by the way so you were suffering. So it was a team effort but we bonded you . Any longer and you could've done serious damage to you and your kid .