Monday

Blues P.O.V.

I hate Mondays but I hate school more and the bus ride was boring. Why the hell is that guy wearing neon orange? It doesn't suit him.

I can see it now... I could kick ass with Maddy and we could be something big.. We could be hero's! I could have an entirely different name and so could she! My superhero name would be.....

"Blue? HELLO BLUE?"

My teacher stares at me expectantly.

Yes Ms. Henderson?

"How about you tell the class about your weekend? Since you weren't listening to Pamela."

How rude. She interrupted my daydreaming for this? That's annoying.

Oh, I heard Pamela! She said she went camping with her mom and brother and they almost got bitten by a rabid squirrel... Which happens to sound crazy to me because even if that was the case they couldn't have outrun a squirrel but whatever.

She looks so surprised by my response.. She really thought she caught me.

"Wow you were listening.. Well I would like it if you kept your attention focused up here."

Yes Ms.Anderson.

She falsely smiles in my direction.

"Now Blue, tell the class about your weekend."

You know, I wish I could.. but Maddy is giving me the death stare from across the room because she knows I'm thinking about talking about my crazy weekend. Which I obviously can't talk about.. Woe is me!

Nothing really...

"Well,what happened to your arm since it's all bandaged?"

HAHA Reaaal funny story, I jumped out a two story building, cut my arm on glass and didn't realize I cut it till after I woke up from a blackout due to teleporting me and Maddy away from some crazy vampires!

I was riding Maddy's skateboard down her hill of a driveway and I hit a rock and cut up my whole arm.

The truth is so badass this makes me sound like a damn klutz! Do you know how cool it would be if everyone knew id be like I jumped from two stories? Instead it's, "I fell off a skateboard". Maddy has the fucking nerve to laugh. Figures.

"Oh my god! I'm sorry to here that Blue, I hope you feel better."

Yeah,yeah,yeah you lying insolent fuck of a human teacher! I hate you so much with your fake smile and your fake caring face. I just want to take it and smash it into a wall.

Thank you sooo much Ms.Anderson!

Don't smile at me bitch. Oh, did I give you permission? Breath Blue breath.. you need to cool your hormones. Wait... Why is Maddy staring at me? Oh shit she looks pissed. Now the sprinklers and the fire alarm are going off.

Did I do that?

BLUE YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT!

What? I didn't do anything.

Try not to laugh.. Try not to laugh...

WE BOTH KNOW THATS A LOAD OF SHIT! DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH ATTENTION YOU'RE DRAWING TO THE SCHOOL FROM OUR OUTSIDE WORLD?

I find this all super funny. Is it bad that I'm laughing? I wonder.. Oh god that's her pissed off face.

Chill fire drills happen all the time Maddy! Relaaax.

NOT IN ONE FUCKING ROOM.

True, well maybe Ms.Anderson shouldn't be such a fake bitch and then maybe this all wouldn't have happened with her reassuring cocky smile.

Bitch.