Lycans? What are those?

We're gunna need to hide the pack.

Are you kidding me? How are we going to move all of these people? I AM NOT GIVING UP MY LAND.

Maddy sigh.

Are you going to let me finish before you freak out and make yourself look more like an idiot?

Devon lowly growls and Blue kisses his neck and he calms down holding her close.

Thank you. As I was saying we don't need to leave.

Everyone suddenly looks very confused.

Let me explain, They can't take from a pack they can't find.

But they're in the pack right now.

What are you going to do Maddy?

Maddy got a sick smile on her face I'll admit sometimes it's scary to see my mate like this.

You mean what are we going to do? Well I'm glad you asked. As I look around here I see magic books. I know that you are very crafty so I want you to make a small item that can be placed all around the borders. That when it's placed it can be hidden in the land so if they try to enter they see plain land.

I mean that's incredibly clever but theres one thing Maddy. We're supposed to be in an alliance with vampires so how are we supposed to help the injured ones.

Ah dear Alpha.. SO glad you asked. You see when I was being cornered by wolf form Lycans I happened to get this.

She pulls out a necklace with a tiny bottle filled with hair.

Lycan DNA! Maddy you're a genius! This might actually work! How are we going to get them all out of the property?

Now this part is a bit risky. They really want you right? So I need you to lure them out of the territory to give us time to place the things you crafted.

~ Am I the only one confused as to why hair is the solution?

I'm genuinely confused.

Because Tyler. If I mix these items with Lycan DNA only Lycans can't get in or see us. It's a Lycan barrier! The only thing is we would have to bury the items to ensure safety. It's the perfect plan really.

NO. WE ARE NOT DOING THIS!! WE WILL NOT SACRIFICE MY MATE AND PUP FOR THIS HALF BAKED PLAN.

OH REALLY DO YOU HAVE A BETTER ONE? BECAUSE THE ALTERNATIVE IS A WAR BETWEEN US AND THE LYCANS SO BASICALLY A MASSACRE! THE ONLY TWO PEOPLE REALLY EQUIPPED TO FIGHT THEM ARE ME AND BLUE! THE ONLY TWO SURVIVORS AND EVEN THEN I CAN'T ENSURE THE SAFETY OF YOUR KID.

I hate you.

You weren't saying that when you were going around like a blubbering baby half the time or in a blood lust.

Oh she really did it now. He's standing infront of her growling and she's bearing her fangs at him. I swear they were supposed to be siblings in a past life, I won't step in unless he puts his hands on her. Blue is already reading the book looking for something to craft. I'm not really sure when them fighting became so normal.