Escape.

Blue's Pov

I just jumped out of a window!! And to think  all my human friends said I was boring! HA. Too bad they can't find out about this. I look back to see Maddy just jumped out of the window. Well there is one thing left to do, RUN!

We are moving so quick that we are just out of hearing range so we can start whispering to eachother.

Maddy, where are we going to go?

She looks at me with a thinking gaze and then smiles.

Back to my house.

Maddy, why would we go back to your house wouldn't they suspect us to be there?

She laughs giddily

Noo silly!  They would think we wouldn't hide there because it's the most obvious place.

There's banging in the distance.

" I WILL FIND YOU. AND WE WILL HAVE YOU"

Great.. One of the vampires has discovered we've escape.

Maddy.. I'm scared.

She glances at me and then back to where we came from.

Don't worry, I am too no-

Maddy didn't get to finish she stops and listens. I'm ready to ask her why she didn't finish talking. She grabs my arm and starts running as fast as she can.

She's saying something but I can barely make out the words she is saying but it takes me a second to realize she said.

They are coming.

I'm literally freaking out and I'm starting to run faster.  All I know is that I wish we were at Maddy's house safe and sound. God that's all I want. My vision is becoming black and darkness is enveloping me. Sorry Maddy.