Into Town?

.*.*.*.---Blues POV---.*.*.*.

Whatever you say "Bella".

Blu-VIVIAN DONT MOCK ME.

My name is Viv. Actually.

Oh Whatever man. What's that smell? Ditch your sweatshirt.

Why the fuck would I do that? it's a nice one.

It has his Motherfucking scent on it. Ditch it now.

Great a nice sweatshirt gone to waste.. One of them owes me a new sweatshirt I don't care which one it is.. But they owe me. I can't believe I just threw it away just like that! Good thing I put my money in my pocket yeesh.

Are you happy now Bella?

Actually I am because now you don't smell like your controlling boy toy.  You smell like Sam and I liked Sam he was one of those humans that weren't annoying.

Why are people staring at us as we approach them? We aren't doing anything wrong. Hmm. Except it must look like we are arguing. Think about something relatable.. Something that can get Maddy and I to befriend these guys.

M- Bella quick let's talk about bands argue with me over bands.

Why the hell would I do that? Ohh to create a connection to all the dumb eves droppers. Gotcha.

Well I hope this works.. Here goes nothing.. I'm crossing my fingers this works.

SHUT THE FUCK UP BELLA SLEEPING WITH SIRENS IS SOO MUCH BETTER.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME VIV? PEIRCE THE VEIL IS WAY BETTER.. WE HAVE VIC.

OH YEAH? WELL WANNA KNOW WHAT WE HAVE? KELLIN. OR DID YOU FORGET.?

To everyone watching I bet they thought this was a serious fight but inside we were laughing the whole time. To be honest we liked both bands the same. She winks at me real quick for the grand finale.

YOU KNOW WHAT?!? I CAN'T DEAL WITH YOU. IM LEAVING.

This seems to be code for let's break apart and I'll find supplies and you find a place to stay and food.

GOOD, I'M GLAD YOU'RE LEAVING! I CAN'T STAND YOU ANYWAYS! YOU SCRUB.

This fake fight was too fun. We should do more of these. Okay, so now I have to find some food. Where do I go?

*Random dude *-"Excuse me miss I overheard your argument. Are you okay?"

This is wayy too funny the plan actually worked.

Yeah I'm fine. Just a simple argument it's nothing big.

This guy is going to be my human connection.

*Random dude* - "I know this is weird but my bestfriend and I were having the same argument earlier and just to let you know I agree with you 100%."

Was this random guy flirting with me? It sure the hell seems like it. I mean he isn't bad looking if you like pale skin,brown eyes and black hair. What's up with all the guys being so damn tall? I mean I guess he is cute but I like Devon.

No no no no no. Don't say his name. I can't imagine what's he is going through right now.

Uh, that's great it's good to know there are some people with some people with common sense. My names Viv. What's yours?