Chapter Thirty-Eight

Clarke's POV-
Our moment was interupted by Raven walking in. "Oh shit, was i inturupting something?" Raven asked. I give her a look that suggests that she was but Lexa turns around and shakes her head with a warm smile.

"Not at all" She says, she turns back to me. "If you need to speak to me at all Clarke i will most likely be in my room or in the thrown room" Lexa says softly. She than leaves the room after saying bye to Raven. Raven has the biggest smirk on her face.

"The sexual tension there is intense" Raven says with a smirk. I glare at her. "I have a question for you Griff. If i had walked in maybe seconds to a minute later would you two have been kissing?"

"No" I grumble.

"You're a fucking godess" Raven mimicks me in a voice that sounds nothing like my own. I roll my eyes, i cant believe she heard that.

"You heard that?" I asked a little embarrassed.

"Yes I did. Are you two together now or something?" She asks.

"No, can we please not talk about it?" I whine.

"I'm your best friend, it's inevitable" she says before falling onto the couch. "Ooh this smiles like pineneedles and vanilla candles" Raven says as she barries her head in a throw blanket. I take the blanket away from her.

"Yeah it smells like lexa" i say before throwing the blanket onto the other couch.

"Your girlfriend smells good" Raven teases.

"Shut up, would you?"

*

I wake up the next day with the sun shining in the window. Raven is sleeping/drooling on the floor next the couch with furs half covering her. She had fell asleep on the couch late last night while we were talking. I take a pillow from next to me and throw it at her. She jumps up "who's dead?" She asks suddenly. I raise my eye brow looking at her weirdly.

"No one" i say slowly.

"Sorry, weird dream" Raven says as she stretches and lets out a yawn.

"Yeah" i mutter. "Could you please clean the floor" i say. I point to the puddle of drool. Raven face turns red with embarrassment, she uses her sleeve to wipe it up. "Gross" i mutter. Raven looks around confused.

"Why am i in here and why the heck am i on the floor?" She asks as she wipes the drool off her chin. I laugh.

"You fell asleep on the couch last night, you must have rolled onto the floor" I reply. I get out of bed and walk to the closet where my clothes are kept and get changed. I walk out when i hear something break. I walk out and see Raven has broken a glass object that was sitting on the table. "Really Raven? You're suppose to be a mechanic, mechanics aren't clumsy"

"This one is when she wakes up on the floor and her legs are still half asleep" Raven replies. "Do you think Heda will be mad?" She asks. I shake my head.

"No but you're an idiot"

There is a knock on the door and I open to see Lexa standing there with her hands behind her back. "Hello Commander Heda" Raven yells out. I put my head in my hands.

"Raven, you just said commander twice" Lexa states.

"I know, im not stupid. Im the youngest mechanic in fifty two years. Commander Heda just sounds cool" Raven says as she fixes her bed hair.

"No it doesn't" i groan, i look at lexa. "You can come in"

"That won't be necessary, i have just come to inform you that breakfast will be served in an hour" Lexa says. I nod, Raven gets up and runs to the door.

"Will your hot bestfriend be there?" Raven asks. I look at her amused. 

"Yes luna will be there" Lexa says with a small knowing smirk on her lips. "I will see you two in an hour"

*

At Breakfast Raven seems to find a seat next to Luna and i have a seat between Anya and Lexa. "Hello Clarke, it's nice to see you again and in good circumstances" Anya says with a small smile.

"It's nice to see you too" i say. I missed Anya, she was kind to the hundred kids when we were here last. I hadn't been trained by her but she pointed me out as a leader when she first saw me. This made Bellamy jealous because to him he was the boss. Anya also encouraged me to be a healer so I respect her. Lexa turns to me with a small smile.

"It looks like Raven and Luna are getting along" Lexa says quietly. "Luna spoke to me about there conversation yesterday and she quite likes Raven and her interesting personality"

I look over at Luna and Raven talking. Luna begins to laugh at something Raven said. I look at Lexa "Raven's unique isnt she?"

"Not as unique as you" Lexa says. Anya hears her and a smirk appears on her face. It surprises me how Lexa doesnt mind flirting with me infront of some of her generals and ambassadors. Indra, who is on the other side of Lexa has a knowing look on her face but doesn't make it obvious that she heard.