Chapter Thirty-Four

Clarke's POV-

'Would you still be wearing that bracelet if you didn't have feelings for me?' The question hovered in Clarke's mind as she made her way back to Arkadia. She looked over at Bellemy who seemed to be in a very happy mood. "Bellemy?"

"Yes, Griff?" He says, he looks at me and i sigh. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know. I just need some advice and I just need to trust that you wont speak a word of it to anyone" i say. Bellemy has his eyes on the road ahead. He nods.

"You can trust me, you know that"

"Okay good. I got this bracelet from Lexa five years ago and i wear it everyday, does that mean anything?" I ask. "She gave it to me so i would remember her"

"Does Finn know where you got it from?" Bellemy asks.

Flashback-

"When is it okay for me to tell Raven that I am dating her ex boyfriend?" I asked Finn. We were laying outside under a tree, he had his arms wrapped around me and he was playing with my hands. I looked down at our hands and smiled.

"Never" he joked, he always seemed to joke around in situations he was uncomfortable with. It's how he got through them. He continued playing with my hands.

"We have to at some point, she's going to be pissed off at me but she'll get over it after a while" I explained.

"Tell her whenever you want" he said and bought my hand up to his lips. He looked down at my wrist and noticed the bracelet. "This is interesting, where did you get it from? Is that grounder language?" He asked curiously. I sat up and nodded.

"Yeah it is, i got it when we were in Polis"

"Right, it's interesting. I see why you would wear it. You're making a stand against your mother right? We both know Lexa isnt a bad person" he said.

"uh yeah, Lexa was a good person" I said. It was the first time i had thought of Lexa in a while and man i missed her.

End of Flashback-

"He doesnt know the truth behind it" i reply bluntly.

"So you lied to him?" Bellemy asks.

"Technically no, he just didn't ask the right questions" i explain. "What do you think about it Bellemy? Should i have taken the bracelet off a long time ago?"

"Do you still have feelings for Lexa?" he asks. I open my mouth to answer him but then i close it again. I dont know the answer to the question. I want it to be no because of what i have with Finn but i just dont know. "You need to work it out and stop lying to yourself clarke"

"I dont have time to worry about my feelings Bellemy. Im chancellor now."

"Lexa is commander and she already has worked out her feelings" bellemy states.

"Yeah, well she's not tied between two people"

"Theres your answer right there" Bellemy points out. Im confused. "You wouldnt be tied between two people if you didnt have feelings for her" Bellemy says with a smirk. Shit, he's right.