The First Time

Hey y'all!

Nice to see you again, and may I say, that's a lovely blouse you're wearing!

Just a warning, this chapter does include some sexual references, so if it makes you uncomfortable, please skip it!! Now, please don't complain because I've been planning this scene since I first thought up this story, and I've really been looking forward to it, and it's just how the story goes! So quit your yapping, and READ!!!

Love ya, Bobo...

Night had taken over the sky, and Will and I sat together in his bedroom, talking about the future. "You have to go to Greece for me, that's something I've always wanted to do. My mum sailed the Greek Islands when she was our age, and it's always been a dream. Oh, and you have to keep my car, ít's my dream one!" I rattle off, looking into his eyes and hoping he'll remember all this. He nods, but he's looking at me funny, and I stop, and frown at him. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing, it's just that there's all this stuff you'll never get to do, and it's all my fault." Will says, and I roll my eyes. "Yeah, well that's why I have slaves like you to do it for me!" I laugh, and he smiles and tickles me, making me laugh so hard that I fall off the bed with a loud thump. We're lying in a tangled heap on the floor, me laughing and trying to catch my breath and Will still attacking me. We stop however when we hear someone knocking on the roof, and shouting at us to shut up, which only makes us laugh harder. Five minutes later I pull myself out from the mess of bodies and collapse onto the bed, gasping for breath because I'm laughing too hard. When we both finally catch our breaths Will sits next to me on the bed and takes my hand. "Are you really ready to give this up?" he asks, suddenly serious again. I consider this. Am I ready to give this up? Am I ready to say my goodbyes, to Will, to Jilly, to Phil and the boys, to Mona, to my parents? Sure, I love Will like nothing else, but is that blinding me to all the other possibilities? But then my misgivings are banished, and all I can see is him. Am I really thinking this, really considering letting Will live this life, this life he doesn't deserve? "Will, I want this, more then I want the car, and the travelling, and all that other stuff. All I need is your happiness and love, and that is all I want. Okay?" I tell him, and he nods and I kiss his forehead. "Will you walk me home?" I ask. He nods, and together we stand and leave the room. We walk hand in hand out the door of the opulent mansion that I might never see again, and down the drive, into the misty darkness of the autumn night.

When we reach my house, it's to find the lights off and the curtains all drawn. "Good thing mum's away on business, so we have the house to ourselves," I say as I put the key in the lock and turn it, opening the creaky wooden door. As I step through the doorway I flick the hall light on and wipe my boots on the mat. Will is standing awkwardly outside on the porch, just inside the circle of light filtering through the door, looking like a shy boy on his first date. "Well, are you coming in or not?" I ask playfully, beckoning him inside. He smiles, and walks in, taking off his sneakers at the door and lining them up carefully next to mine. We walk hand in hand into the living room to see that Mum has left a roaring fire in the grate. We pull off our coats, hats and scarfs and settle side by side on the couch, warming ourselves by the fire. We are entwined together, me half sitting in his lap with my arms around his neck and our foreheads pressed together, so we are both looking into each others eyes. His strong arms encircle my waist, clasped behind my back and I know that I will never fall when I'm with him. We sit like this in silence, simply happy to be there, with each other, alone for the first time in months. Will opens his mouth to speak, but I put my hand up, and lean forward to kiss him. He kisses back gladly, pressing his body against mine in a way that makes me want more. A soft moan escapes his lips, and he pulls me harder against his chest, and I'm stroking the smooth skin of his back, my hand reaching underneath the flimsy t-shirt to the body underneath. We lie back on the couch, me on top of him, our kisses never interrupted. He kisses a long trail down the side of my neck, until he reaches my shirt. He looks up questioningly, and I nod. Slowly, he reaches his hand forward, and undoes the top button. Ten seconds later, the shirt falls to the floor, so that my upper half is exposed to him. He rubs his hand along my body, each touch sending shivers up my spine. Then, he lifts me up off the couch, all the while our lips still meeting, and proceeds to carry me up the stairs to my room. When we reach it, I push him onto the bed and take three tiny steps back, until he is watching me stand in the middle of the room. I unbutton my jeans and they slide down my legs, until they are a puddle of denim at my feet which I step gingerly out of. Now, there is only underwear between me and him. I slowly reach around, and undo the clasp of my bra, slipping out of it, and then push my undies down my legs. Now, there is nothing, nothing between us, and he can see every part of me, and know that it is his. I walk forward to the bed, and then he pulls me, into his embrace.

I wake up to tendrils of sun warming my face through the window. I open my eyes, and Will is lying next to me in the bed. I look down, and then I blush as I pull the sheet up to cover my body, which I now realise is stark naked. I smile though, very happy. I'm suddenly aware that Will is stroking my hair, slowly and lovingly. I press my cheek against his hand, and he smiles at me, the picture of bliss. "So it wasn't a dream!" I whisper happily, reliving every moment of that perfect night. "No silly, it was as real as you, as real as me!" Will whispers back, and a thrill of happiness runs through me. Now, I could go through with the ultimate sacrifice, because I had finally given Will that last piece of me, the one I'd been saving for him.

An hour later, we are both dressed and presentable, and Will is making pancakes for breakfast. I'm still in my room, brushing my hair out into a soft, brown cloud that hangs down to the small of my back. I'm so happy, almost as if nothing can touch me, can touch us. But, my blissful morning was shattered by reality when the shrill tinkle of my mobile phone cut through the quietness of the house. I picked it up and glanced at the caller I.D, which told me that it was Jilly calling. "Hey Jilly, don't worry, we'll be over in about half an hour..." my cheerful voice was cut off by Jilly's panicked shriek, and the words she told me made me freeze in place. The phone slid from my hands and bounced with a thunk-thunk onto the floorboards, and I fell off the chair and onto the floor, my whole world coming crashing down around me. I heard a cry as Will walked into the room, finding me sprawled on the floor sobbing into the boards. He rushed to my side, shaking me as though he were trying to wake me up. I gasped for breath, feeling as though all the air in the room had been sucked away. "Emily, what is it, what's the matter?" Will begged, pulling me into his chest as he cradled me. "The full moon, the sacrifice..... it has to be tonight, it's happening tonight!" I babble, and then the whole world faded to black, and I fainted.