Chapter 16

It's A Shakespeare Thing

Chapter 16

Cassio

Everyone was here and my parents' anniversary barbecue was well under way. I saw Elianna hanging out by the pool. She was sitting on the edge dipping her feet in the water. I quietly made my way over to where she was sitting with a spaced out look on her face.

"Boo!!!" I grabbed her on each side and started laughing as she jumped a mile high. She would have jumped into the pool if I hadn't grabbed her.

"Cassio, you jerk!" Elianna exclaimed as she pushed me away.

"You know you Love me Elianna." I smirked as I caught up with her.

"Yeah right. It's more like you know you love annoying the crap out of me." Elianna laughed.

"True. I love pissing you off. You're sexy when you're mad." I said honestly.

"Quit joking, Cassio, we both know I'm not sexy. Cute maybe, but no where near sexy." Elianna stopped in front of the pool house an looked at me seriously.

This girl had no idea just how beautiful she really is. I hesitantly took a step forward and brushed a piece of hair that had fallen out of her messy ponytail behind her eyes.

"I wasn't joking, but you're right. I still think you're sexy. The right word to describe you isn't sexy though. It's beautiful. You are breathtakingly beautiful, Elianna." I told her as I gazed into her beautiful bluish grey eyes.

"Cassio..." She began, but I cut her off with a kiss.

"Whoa." Elianna smiled once I pulled away. Then she pulled me in for another kiss. I picked her up and carried her into the pool house locking the door behind us.

"Which room?" I asked in between kisses.

"Down the hall on the left." She answered against my lips.

I walked down the hall and entered the room she was staying in. Elianna giggled as I sat her down on the bed making her bounce up and down. I crawled across the center towards her. She stood in the middle of the bed on her knees as I reached her.

Elianna smiled wickedly as she ran her French manicured fingernails under my shirt and down my six pack making me shiver with pleasure. I gripped her hips firmly as I pulled her to me kissing her with more passion than I'd ever kissed a girl with before. She began tugging at my shirt and I raised my arms up so she could remove it. Then I did the same with her summer dress. Before I knew it we were as naked as the day we were born. I was so preoccupied with Elianna that I never hear my brother and sister come in until I was being beaten with one of those noodles you use in the pool.

"Ray, Ray! Chill sis, he gets the point." Ryan took the noodle away from my older pissed off sister i noticed he was trying not to laugh too hard. " Scram you two and behave yourselves or I'm telling our parents." He looked pointedly at me.

I grabbed Elianna's hand as we stomped off. I was angry at my brother and sister for interrupting us. I think Elianna was more embarrassed than anything else. I pulled Elianna to a stop when I heard Ray speak.

"I can't believe he did it at our parents' anniversary party." She huffed.

"Ray, it's Cassio. You should have known better." i smiled. My big brother knew me well.

I didn't stay to listen to the rest of their conversation. I just pulled Elianna back to where everyone else was. She had been extremely quiet since Ry and Ray caught us. I smiled to myself thinking it was definitely worth getting caught. Next time, and there will be a next time, I won't let us get caught.

I lead us over to the table to where Mom and Missy were talking to a woman who I recognized as Asher's mom were talking.

"Hey kids!" Mom greeted us.

"Hey Mom. What are you three lovely ladies talking about?" I asked as I pulled two chairs over for me and Elianna.

"Nothing much." Mom shrugged.

"Momma, did you tell Sky the goo news?" Elianna asked her mom.

"No, I haven't, but I guess it wouldn't hurt. I'm sure your father has already told Austin." Missy smiled at her daughter.

"What good mews?" Mom looked at Missy raising an eyebrow.

"Well, Blake got a promotion. He's over the company in this area. We're moving back over the summer!" Missy squealed bouncing up and down and my mother joined her soon after.

"That's wonderful!" Mom exclaimed.

"Yeah, that's great news. I'm glad you guys will be closer." I looked at Elianna and she smiled at me. Both our mothers noticed and each raised an eyebrow at us.

"Are you two together?" Missy asked.

"No!" Elianna almost shouted.

"At least, not yet." I smirked at Elianna.

"Cassio!" She punched my chest.

"Well, it's the truth. By the end of the summer you'll be my girlfriend."" I replied confidently.

"Oh really? Do I get a say in this?" Elianna crosses her arms.

"Sorry sweetie. It's already set in stone. Once I see something I want, I go after it until it's mine. It's and Aymes family gene." I told her.

"Looks like we're going to be related soon, Missy." Mom joked.

"I kinda always hoped they would end up together." Missy admitted

"Mom!!" Elianna exclaimed again.

"What? Cassio is a catch. Plus, then our families really would be connected." Missy shrugged.

"It looks like Roxy and I are going to be related soon enough." Mom nodded towards where Asher and Ray were.

"I know! Wouldn't it be great for all three of our families to be joined together in one big family?" Missy asked.

"Missy, I already consider you family. And I'm sure Roxy will be there soon enough." Mom smiled at Asher's mom.

We all sat there talking for a while then Elianna asked me if I wanted to go watch a movie with her. I let her choose the movie and was surprised to see she picked a good movie. It was one that I hadn't seen yet. She snuggled up on the couch next to me. I smiled knowing that I liked this girl more than I had ever liked another girl.

About a quarter of the way through the movie Elianna fell asleep with her head on my shoulder. She looked so cute sleeping that I couldn't make myself move for staring at her beautiful face. I heard the door open and looked up to see Mossy walk in.

"Shhh..." I told her placing my index finger to my lips.

"Oh, she's asleep." Missy smiled.

"Yeah, I better go. Night Missy." I gently lifted Elianna off me and laid her down on the couch before covering her up with the blanket we were using before she fell asleep. I kissed her cheek before I looked up to Missy.

"Awe! You guys would make a perfect couple. Just don't hurt my little girl, Cassio, and good night." Missy walked me to the door.

"You don't have to walk me home. I don't think I'm going to get lost." I joke when I noticed Missy was following me.

"Oh I know, I'm going to see if Ray needs help cleaning up."Missy told me.

When we got to the house I told everyone goodnight and went to bed. Today had been a very good day. A very good day indeed.