It's A Shakespeare Thing (Companion to GBR) Preview

A/N: What's this a companion to Getting Back At Romeo. Ah yes my lovely little fans. I just couldn't stay away from Austin and Sky. This book will focus on theur three children: The twins ryan and Raylin, and of course Michael Cassio!!!!! Austin and Sky will be in this book as they have some unfinished business to attend to as well. I decided to label this as a companion for now until I know for sure I am going to keep writing it. So all you GBR fans need to let me know what you think or else this book isn't going to happen!!!! Don't forget, this a preview of the first chapter and there is more to it than what you see. Vote, comment, like, tweet, heck you can even private message me your thoughts!!!

I love you all mwuah!!!!

<3 Shelby

It’s A Shakespeare Thing

Chapter 1

Raylin

I starred out the window as the trees and cars passed by. Mom and Dad were headed to the airport and I had to drive their car back to their house. I had agreed to house sit for them for the next week while they went on vacation for their anniversary.

“Desdemona, sweetie you know you don’t have to do this for us.” Mom looked back at me.

“I know, but it’s better than staying with Ryan all week.” I replied honestly.

My twin brother was a man whore and we all knew it.

“Well look at this as a little mini vacation away from him.” Mom smiled.

“Yeah, but that isn’t going to stop him from coming over and getting on my nerves. Plus don’t I still have to look out for Cassio?” I asked about my sixteen year old younger brother.

“Ah Cassio. Yes definitely watch out for him. I’m afraid he is taking after Othello.” Daddy sighed.

“Really guys, must you call Ryan and I by our middle names? I know Cassio likes his middle name, but seriously.” I sighed. Ryan and I had both asked our parents numerous times to call us by our first names, but they insisted on calling us by our Shakespearian middle names.

You see my mother’s name is Skylar Juliet Aymes, and my father’s name is Austin Romeo Aymes. How cliche? When Ryan and I were first born they decided to name us after a chracter from Shakespeare’s plays. Unfortunately, they decided to use Desdemona for me and Othello for my twin brother. To keep all three of our middle names together they named my younger brother Michael Cassio Aymes from Othello as well. Lucky for Cassio his middle name is cool so he prefers it over his first name.