"Where? Swimming in the fountain of youth?" Sheriff questioned.

"Um actually," I spoke up trying to carefully construct my response, "We found him buried in a tomb of wolfsbane in an Aztec temple in Mexico underneath a church in the middle of a town that was destroyed by an earthquake." The words quickly exited my mouth, making my sentence sound like one long phrase.

Sheriff blinked a few times trying to take what I had just said all in, but he looked about as confused as before- if not more confused. Meanwhile, Scott and Stiles both sighed disappointedly, and looked down.

I furrowed my brows at them and then let my jaw drop as I quietly whisper, "Oh

I furrowed my brows at them and then let my jaw drop as I quietly whisper, "Oh..."

"Wait, what? Mexico?" He exclaimed and then looked over at Stiles, "You told me you were camping!"

"Yeah we were," Stiles shrugged, "...In Mexico."

"Derek's been aged backwards." Scott told Sheriff redirecting the conversation, "He can't remember anything."

"If you would just let us talk to him-"

"Yeah, well, so far he's not talking to anybody," Sheriff interrupted me, letting his body lean against his desk.

"He'll talk to me," Scott sighed.

Sheriff looked at Scott for awhile, his lips pressed tightly together before he nodded his head. He made his way out to the hall, and asked one of the deputy's to bring Derek into his office.

Stiles whipped his over toward me, "Way to keep a secret, Lains."

"Hey!" I put my hands up defensively, "He told us to be absolutely honest. I wasn't going to lie to your dad."

Derek then walked through the door of the office, confusion written all over his face.

"Why am I in here?" He asked sitting down.

"Listen, we just need you to come with us-"

"Why would I go anywhere with you?" He asked, interrupting Scott.

"There was an accident," Scott began to explain, "You lost some memory, but we can help you get it back."

"How much memory?" Derek inquired, Stiles and I exchanged a worried glance.

Scott kneeled down so he was now at eye level with Derek, "A lot. But you can trust us."

"You're an Alpha... Who are you?" Derek said lightly, his mouth gaped open. He then looked directly at me, "And who are you? And who is he?" He pointed at Stiles who was snooping through his dad's desk.

"Oh! We're the people keeping you out of jail."

I gave Stiles an "are you kidding me" look and then turned back to Derek, "You can trust us."

"Let us help you," Scott added.

"No." Derek stated stubbornly.

Scott and Stiles both looked up at me. I let out a heavy sigh, once I realized what they wanted me to do.