#Bonus Chapter - Part 3

Comincia dall'inizio

"So the other bridesmaids?" She asked. "Please don't make me stand next to the gang!!!" I laughed at her reaction.

"Well, I can have you stand next to Venus if that's better!" Relief was obvious in her features.

"Thank you! I like her way more than I like all the rest!"

"Although, I think that won't be necessary." She raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean exactly?"

"I've been thinking about it. I've also discussed this with Elijah. His options for groomsmen are limited that's why I decided to reduce the number of my bridesmaids. You will be the maid of honour and Marcel will be Elijah's best man. Hope will be the flower girl."

"How about Niklaus? Are you going to ban him from attending the ceremony?" She asked amusingly.

"Actually, I was thinking to ask him to walk me down the aisle. I mean he is the closest thing I have to a father or a brother maybe." Rebekah flashed a smile.

"I think he would love to." I smiled. "So, how about the place of the ceremony? Is it going to be a church, somewhere outdoors perhaps?"

"Elijah mentioned something about finding the ideal place. I don't really know what he meant. He said it would be a surprise." I replied shrugging. Indeed Elijah was very mysterious over this subject, but I chose to trust him and let him do things his way.

"So, let's talk about the wedding dress!!!" She said excitedly.

I couldn't help, but smile at her reaction. She was way more excited about this than me. After making me look at almost every wedding magazine she had brought, I had formed in my head what I wanted exactly. Rebekah was relieved to hear that, so she left me to get some rest. I was cradling my son, when Elijah returned. It was already dark outside and from what I could tell he was very tired. That's why I didn't yell at him, the moment he entered our home.

"Hello, my love." He said placing a kiss on my forehead, after leaving his suitcase on the table. "May I?" He asked, extending his hands.

I handed him our son and his expression immediately changed into one of pride, love and happiness. The baby extended his adorable little hand and grasped Elijah's index finger. I smiled seeing the beautiful interaction between father and son, so I left them alone, tiding the room a little bit.

"I've already fed him, so you can put him to sleep, if you like."

Elijah just nodded and I smiled leaving them alone, heading to the kitchen to make something to eat. A few moments later, I felt a pair of hands wrapping around my waist and a pair of soft lips making contact with my neck.

"Is he asleep?" I asked, trying to focus on something else than the feeling of his skin on mine.

"Yes." He mumbled against my neck.

"Very well, then." I replied, pushing him aside, continuing my task. From the corner of my eye, I could see his expression that only revealed surprise and confusion.

"Is something wrong?"

"Why would you say that, my dear?" I played innocent. The truth is I wanted to tease him a little for leaving me alone with Rebekah.

"Because, you just pushed me away..." He said, trying to reach for my waist again, but I sidestepped and avoided him once more. "Ok, what's wrong?" He asked in a serious tone. I stopped what I was doing and turned to look at him.

"Today, you left me to handle Rebekah, all alone and disappeared for the better part of the day to arrange your 'business'. It's been months, Elijah and you still haven't told me what you are working on."