Chapter 38

Mackenzie POV

Today made 1 year since me and Rico started dating (A/N it may be longer than a year by now but just go with it). I woke up and so a note on the dresser next to our bed.

Go to harmony hair (A/N comment if you've finished hold you down and remember this salon) at 10:00 get whatever style you want it's already paid for, I know it's not your normal stylist but they have better prices

-Rico

I checked my phone and it was 8:00 so I had some time. I hopped in the shower and put on my PINK sweatsuit. I put my hair in a messy bun and grabbed my purse and walked out. I got In the car and drove to and put the salon in my GPS.

Once I went inside I was surprised to see Mia waiting in a chair. "Hey" she said once she noticed me. "Hey Mia what are you doing here" I asked. "Smoke told me to come here" she said. "Rico told me to come here too" I said. "You think they're planning something" she said. "It's me and Rico's anniversary so probably" I said. "Ohh congratulations" she said.

We made small talk until a girl walked up to us. "You two must be Mackenzie and Mia" she said. "We nodded. "Okay follow me" she said and we followed her towards the back.

  "You two can have a sit right there" she said and pointed to two empty seats. "Hi my name is lyric So what are we getting today" the girl doing my hair said. "Umm I'm not sure I wasn't planning on getting my hair done today" I said.

  "You should get big sexy girls it will look great with your-" another girl started to say before she was cut off by the girl doing Mia's hair "skye shut up" she said. I'm guessing they knew what Rico had planned for me tonight.

  She did my hair in big bouncy girls that fell beautifully around my face. "Thank you so much they look amazing" I said. We exchanged numbers so I could call her next time I wanted to get my hair done.

  When me and Mia walked out we both got In our cars and headed home. When I walked in I went upstairs and there was a dress laid out on the bed and some shoes.

 When I walked in I went upstairs and there was a dress laid out on the bed and some shoes

  My mouth dropped. It was beautiful. There was a note saying get ready ASAP. I took a quick shower did my makeup and put the dress on.

  10 minutes later I got a text saying come outside. I stepped outside and there was a long black lemo waiting for me. And Rico was standing there in a Versace suit holding a corsage.

  "Will you go to prom with me" he said as he help me put the corsage on my wrist. "Of course I will" I responded.

  We got inside and drove to our destination. When we got inside Smoke and Mia were allready there. It looked like a real prom but with less people.

  When we're dancing when our song started playing, which was hold me by Jhene and the mixtape. I looked and a video of us was playing.

   I almost cried. "Baby this is the most beautiful thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you" I said. "Your welcome" he said and pulled a box out of his hand. He opened it and there was a ring inside.

  My heart stopped. "Don't jump do conclusions this is just a promise ring" he said and put it on my finger, "with this ring I promise to be loyal and love and cherish you forever, I promise to do right by you and to always make you feel like the when that you are, I promise to do my best to not make you feel any more pain than you allready have. I love you"

  "Rico I used to think the chances of me falling in love were one in a million but you've shown me all the love I've ever wanted and so much more, you've changed my life in ways you don't even understand so thank you for everything" I said.

Smoke POV

  "Where's Cherish" Mia asked as I was bringing her a drink. "She's with Dia" I said and she nodded.

  "Wanna dance" I asked her. "I tought you never ask" she said. I took her hand and we walked to the dance floor.

  Today I was gonna ask Mia to be my girlfriend. My heart started pounding in my chest and my knees became weak. Come on smoke keep it together. I thought to myself. The truth I've never done this before and a nigga was nervous.

  I'm not used to shit like this. Normally bitches, I mean females, just come to me. But Mia was different and I liked that about her.

  "You okay" she asked. I guessed she sensed it. "Yeah of course" I said. "Just tell me" she said.

"Umm I actually need to ask you a question"

"Well spit it out"

"This past moth or so that we've been talking, and you've been really helping me out, and I've been feeling you, and I could kinda tell you've been feeling me, so I guess what I'm trying to say is will you be my girlfriend" I said.

  She giggled. "What's so funny" I asked. "It's bout damn time you asked" she said.

  We left at around 2 am.

Kenzie POV

  We went back to the house and it was a trail of rose petals leading up to the bed. "How did you do all of this" I asked. "I gave Kendall and Nya a key so they could set this up" he said.

  "Well we wouldn't want it to go to waste would we" I said and started to unbuckle his pants. "Don't start something you can't finish Kenz" he said. "Who says I can't finish it" I said back.

  He smiled while unzipping my dress and helping me take it off. He took off his shirt and I traced his abs with my finger. He unhooked my bra and took it off. Then began sucking on my left breast. He then moved on to the right one showing them both equal attention.

  He then kissed my stomach going all the way down to my legs. He took off my panties and then slid one finger inside then another. He went in and out until I came on his hand.

  Then he went to work with his tongue. I pushed his head down further while soft moans escaped my mouth. The pleasure was unbearable and I knew we were just getting started.  

  When he was done he took of his boxers and was about to go inside but he looked at me and said "you sure you ready for this" I nodded and bit my bottom lip.

  It hurt a little bit at first but then it was nothing but pleasure. After a couple rounds I was exhausted and we both fell asleep.

A/N
I'm not good with sex scenes but I tried. Sorry it took so long to update but the book is almost finished.

Special thanks to everyone who supported me this far.

Please

Vote

&

Comment