Chapter 32

Dee-Dee in the MM (tabatha from bgc)

Mackenzie POV

Phone convo

Me-hey Natasha can you do me a favor

Natasha- sure hun what is it

Me- I have this new friend and she needs a place to stay and Rico being difficult so I wondering if she could stay with you just until we can figure something out

Natasha- I don't know. I mean money's kind of tight and-

Me- I'll pay for whatever she needs. She's only 14 I can't just leave her on the street.

Natasha- well in that case sure she can stay

Me- thanks I'll bring her over later today

End of convo

  Right after I hung up Rico came out the shower and started to get dressed.  "I have to go handle a couple things but I should be back soon" he said. I nodded. "I talked to Natasha and Dee-Dee gonna stay there" i said. "Wow" he said. "What" I asked. "Nothing I'm just surprised" he said. "Well smoke can barely take care of himself let alone someone else  neither can Kendall or Nyah. And I don't think she'd be comfortable at my dad's. And my mom claims she's changed and this is the perfect way to find out" I said. He nodded and left out.

   I went to go wake Dee-Dee up so she can start getting ready. I gave her some of my clothes that look like they'll fit her and everything else she needed. Then I woke up Zion and picked out his clothes so he could start getting ready too.

  I went downstairs and made breakfast for everyone. I made pancakes, eggs, bacon, and grits. Then called them down to come eat. We all made our plates and started eating.

  "So dee-dee after we eat I'm gonna take you to my moms. Your gonna be staying there for a while until we can figure something out, ok?" I said. She nodded. "Why isn't she staying here" Zion asked. "Ask your father" I said. "But we barely had any time together"  he said. "Boy shut up and eat" I said.

  "What school do you go to" I asked. She looked down "I dropped out in the beginning of this year" she said. "Well do you wanna go back" I asked. She shook her head. "Dee-Dee you have to go to school" I said. "I know" she said.

  After we finished eating we got in the car and drove to Natasha's house. She texted me her address. We knocked on the door and she opened it and let us in.

  "Hello I'm Natasha and you must be Dee-Dee" she said. Dee-Dee waved. "How about we go shopping and then to the hair salon so we can get to know each other a little better" she said. "Umm I don't have any money" Dee-Dee said. "Ohh here you go" I said reaching in my purse pulling out some money. "It's on me" Natasha said. "Shit don't gotta tell me twice" I mumbled as I put the money back in my purse.

  "Ok we'll see y'all later" I said. "Goodbye my love" Zion said before we left.

  Natasha POV

   "Ok so where do you wanna go first" I asked her. "Umm can we go shopping first I really need some clothes" she said. "Ok" I said and we got in the car. "Umm do you need a uniform for school" I asked. "I don't wanna go to school" she said. "And why is that" I asked. "The kids at school, they say all kinds of things about me" she said. "Girl lemme tell you something people gonna talk about you until the day you die because they ain't got nothing better to do with they own lives. And sometimes you just have to let them. But by not going to school your letting them win" I told her. She nodded "ok I'll try to remember that" she said. I smiled.

First we went to buy her some school clothes since thanksgiving break will be over soon. Then we went to the mall and bought some regular clothes and shoes. Then we went to the salon. I got my hair cut into a bob. And Dee-Dee got weave sown in and got it curled. It was a blonde color which looked good with her skin tone. It didn't even really look like her anymore. She looked completely different.

  "Wow you look great" I said to her. "Thanks so do you" she said. I payed the people and we left. "Thank you so much no ones ever done anything like this for me before" she said. "Ohh it was my pleasure sweetie" I said.

  Then we went home. I ordered a pizza and we ate while we watched a movie. Then we both drifted off to sleep.

Merry Christmas everyone❤️🎁

Sorry it took so long to update. I'll try to do a special chapter for Christmas but if not then happy holidays everyone.