Chapter 31

The morning after thanksgiving

Mackenzie POV
Yesterday me, Rico and Zion stayed at my dad's house over night. It's started getting late and we were both too tired to drive. But now we were driving back home.

  Once we got inside me, Rico, and Zion sat down on the couch and decided to watch a movie. Then the doorbell rang. And me and Rico both looked at each other. We played Rock Paper Scissors to see who would have to open the door.

   I lost. When i opened the door it was a teenage girl. She looked about 16 or 17."Hello umm may I help you" I said. "Umm hi my name is dee-dee are your Mackenzie right?" She asked. "Yea" I answered. "Ok so you know my cousin chasity" she asked. I rolled my eyes "yea what about her" I asked. "Look I know this may seem kinda weird but watch your back I don't know why but she planning to do something to you. I don't know what it is but I know it's bad" she said.

  "Is that all" I said. "I also came to apologize. I was at your Halloween party and I was the one in the video with your boyfriend" she said. "You got some nerves coming here now give me one reason why I shouldn't beat your ass right now" I yelled. "Look I'm really sorry. Trust me I didn't want to do it. Chasity made me" she said. Next thing I knew Rico was standing next to me.

  "Hey you look real familiar" he said. I shot him a look "I bet she does because this is the bitch you cheated on me with" I said. "Again I'm really sorry. And I can help you get Chasity before she gets to you, if you let me stay here for one night that's it" she said. "How old are you again" Rico asked. "14" she said.

  My eyes damn near popped out of my head. "You don't look 14" Rico said. "I know but I promise it'll just be for one night, please I don't have anywhere else to go" she said. I sighed. Rico handed her five dollars. "Here go stay at a motel or something" he said and almost closed the door but I stopped him. "Come in dee-dee" I said and she walked in.

"Does this look like a shelter to you" Rico said. "She's just a kid we can't leave her on the street" I said. "Well where is she gonna go" Rico said. "I'll figure it out tomorrow" I said.

"You guys are missing the movie" I heard Zion yell. "Come here baby there's someone I want you to meet" I said. He came to where we were. "Zion this is dee-dee she's gonna spend the night here" I said and dee-dee waved.

Zion grabbed her hand and kissed it "hello beautiful" he said and my mouth dropped. "I'm flattered but I think I'm a little too old for you" dee-dee said.

"Come with me dee-dee so I can show you where your sleeping, you must be exhausted" I said. She followed me upstairs. I showed her the guest room and gave her a towel, wash cloth, and a toothbrush and some of my clothes.

I went to me and rico's room to see him laying on the bed. "Are you mad" I asked. He shook his said "I'm actually surprised your being so nice to her" he said. "Well she's just a kid and I could tell she was really sorry. She said chasity made her do it and I know what it's like to have someone in your life constantly making you do stuff you don't want to do" I said and he nodded.

Then we just layed in bed and talked like we always do on lazy days.

Sorry it took me so long to update but here you go.

Enjoy!

Vote

&

Comment