Chapter 27

Diane (Dee-dee)POV
(A/N don't worry if you don't know her she's new)

"You did it" my cousin Chasity asked. "Yep and I recorded it too" I said. "He didn't see your phone did he" she asked. I shook my head "it was in my pocket" I said. "And he doesn't know your real age right" she asked. I shook my head again. I'm really 14 but I can pass as 18. "Ok good, that bitch will finally get what she deserves" she said. "What did she do that was so bad anyway, I spoke to her at the party she seemed really nice" I asked. "You dumbass why would you talk to her" she said. "I had the mask on don't worry, and her and Rico are really cute together and she's really sweet" I said. "Whatever just get back to work" she said. "I don't wanna do this anymore I feel like a hoe having sex with guys for money like this" I said. " that's because you are one dumbass" she said and took some coke out her drawer. If you ask me she's been using it way too much. I just looked at her. She's changed so much. But ever since her parents died and she had to stay with her uncle and he raped her. She hasn't been the same. "What hoe" she said. "I'm not a hoe" I retorted. "Ohh really well you sucked some random grown mans dick and your with a different guy every night, I'm pretty sure that makes you a hoe" she said. I could feel tears in my eyes. "Awe don't cry just accept it, it's all you are and it's all your dumbass will ever be" she said. "That's not true" I said and heard the door open.

It was Rich, Chasity's boyfriend. "What the fuck are you doing in here your supposed to be out making me some more money" he said. "I told her-" Chasity starts to say but he cut her off. "Shut the fuck up" he said and she obeyed. "I don't wanna do this anymore" I said. "What the fuck did you just say" he asked. "I-I said I d-don't wanna d-do this an-anymore" I stuttered out. He walked closer to me and wrapped his hand around my neck and started chocking me. "Bitch I didn't ask what the fuck you wanted to do, I'm telling you there's a man outside waiting for you now go do your job hoe" he said and let go. I caught my breath and walked out. I can't live like this anymore I need to get out.

Rico POV
I paid the cleaning people after they just finished with the house. Ohh y'all thought I was clean this shit out.

Your funny.

After they left it was just me and Kenzie. "Baby where did you go last night" she asked me. "Ohh no where just to get some more stuff" I lied. "Ohh what kind of stuff" she asked. "Ohh you know candy and whatnot" I said. "Ohh um ok" she said and I could tell she didn't believe me. But couldn't tell what really happened. She'd kill me and it break her heart.

I let some random girl at the party suck my dick in the car. I feel terrible and I wish it never happened but dammit a nigga has needs and Kenzie isnt filling those needs. But what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

Bryon POV

"Natasha what's wrong" I said. She told me to meet her at the park. Right now we were sitting on the bench. "I'm pregnant" she said. "Ohh well congratulations" I said. "It's yours I haven't been with anybody else" she said.

I was speechless and I know what you guys are thinking. It was a one time thing. She took a deep breath "I understand if you don't want anything to do with me or the baby I just-" I cut her off. "No I want the baby I just don't know how Ima tell Kenzie" I said. She looked down.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!

A/N
Some of you may hate me right now but I updated two days in a row so her you go.