Chapter 34

Mackenzie POV

Guess what day it is.

MY MOTHAFUCKIN BIRTHDAY BITCHES. Ya girl finally 18.

After I woke up I laid in bed and checked my phone to see tons of people wishing me happy birthday. Then my door bust open and my dad, Natasha, Dee-Dee, Kendall, Nyah, smoke, Zion, and Rico all came in yelling Happy birthday.

"See now what if I was naked" I said. "I was just in bed with you I knew what you were wearing" Rico said. "Oh yeah" I said laughing. "Whatever shut up and get ready we got places to be" Smoke said. "Yeah he right we got a full day planned sweetheart" my dad said giving me a kiss on the cheek then sliding something under my pillow. "Just a little something to start off your day" he told me and walked away. I looked and it was a hundred dollar bill and three jolly ranchers watermelon, blue raspberry, and green apple (my favorite flavors).

  "Here you go mommy" Zion said and gave me a card. "Awe thanks baby did you draw this" I asked, he nodded, "this is really good" I said.

  "Pick a hand bestfriend" smoke said holing out two fist. I touched it right one and he smiled and said "I was hoping you pick that one". He smacked my forehead and a bunch of red stuff slid down my face. "What the fuck" I yelled and punched his chest. He laughed.

"Here you go" he opened the other hand and it was a hundred dollar bill. "Thanks" I said wiping the stuff off my face.

"Now go get ready" RICO said. "Alright alright" I said going into the bathroom connected to our room.

Rico POV
Kenzie has no idea we planned a full day for her birthday. She said she didn't want anything big but were throwing her a party at a hotel. After I heard the water running we all left to get her first set of presents and lay them on our bed.

 After I heard the water running we all left to get her first set of presents and lay them on our bed

Yes I'm going all out. Since she hasn't had a real birthday in so long we all wanted this one to be really special.

When she came out about 30 minutes later with her robe on her face was priceless. She looked like she wanted to cry. "Happy birthday baby" giving her a hug. "Ohh my gosh I dont what to say" she cried. "How about thank you" Nyah said. "Thank you so much" she said and started crying. "Awe it's okay sis" Kendall said.

"Yea now suck that shit up and get dressed so we can eat, I'm starving" smoke said. She gave him the finger. "You can wear one the sweatsuits now if you want but the dress if for tonight" I said. Then me and him left out and the girls stayed while she got dressed.

Bryon POV
Me, Natasha, and Dee-Dee left because she had a doctors appointment but we're gonna meet them at lunch before the party.

"Ok are you ready" the doctor said. Natasha nodded and laid down while he put the gel on her stomach. "She's looking pretty good in there" he said. "Wait did you say she" I asked. "Yep your having a girl" he said. We both smiled. "Seems like your only capable of making girls" she said. I smiled. "I just hope I do better with this one" she whispered but I still heard her.

"Now there is one thing, because of your age your considered high risk" the doctor said. "What does that mean" she asked. "Nothing serious you just have to be cautious, and try not to stress to much" he said. We both nodded, said our goodbyes, and left.

"What did the doc say" Dee-Dee asked when we saw her in the waiting room. "It's a girl" Natasha said. "OMG" she screamed. I chuckled. They both held hands and jumped up and down. "Ok lets go" I said and they stopped and we started to walk out.

Mackenzie POV
After I got dressed we went to Red lobster. Which is one of my favorite spots. They have the best biscuits. After we ordered and ate. They did the birthday thing and got me some ice cream. So far the day was going pretty good.

A/N

Sorry it took so long to update. Don't worry their will be a part two about the rest of her day. I know it's boring now but drama will be back soon guys don't worry.