Chapter 11

(Kendall is the  brown skin girl. Nyah is the other girl. Smoke is the guy of course )

Mackenzie POV
I don't what's going on but somethings not right. For the past two weeks every time I leave either Smoke, Rico, or my dad's sight they won't stop calling me. Right now I was doing Smoke's dreads while him and Rico were playing a video game. I finished smokes hair then he went to go look in the mirror. He came out and gave me a hug "thanks bestfriend and here you go" he handed me a hundred dollar bill. "I can't take this" I said. "I didn't ask and your keeping it" he said. I opened my mouth to say something but decided to let it go. "Im bout to go to seven eleven you want anything" I asked. "No you not" Rico said without taking his eyes of the game. "What do you mean no" I asked. "I mean exactly what the fuck I said now sit your ass down" Rico said looking at me. "Yea sorry Kenzo its dark out" Smoke said. "So" I said. "Just trust me we're doing this to protect you" Rico said. "Whatever I'm going out" I said and then walked out the door before they could say anything. I was about to start walking then I got a text. Then I got a text from Rico.

Bae❤️💦💍- you must think I'm fucking playing get your ass in this damn house right fucking now.

I left him on read. Then he texted me again.

Bae❤️💦💍- Mackenzie I'm so serious if your not back here in 2 seconds I'm coming to get you.

I knew he was mad because he never called me Mackenzie. I never left the porch so I just stood there until he came out. And he opened the door and looked mad af. I just smiled at him. "Get in" he said more calmly than I expected. I did as I was told and sat on the couch. "Good luck" smoke said before he left.

  Rico just looked at me. "What's the big deal It's not even that far" I asked. "Fuck it here" he took out his phone scrolled threw some stuff and threw it to me. It was messages from a blocked number.

Unknown- let Kenzie know I'm coming for her.
Unknown- I'm taking back what was mine.

I was livid. I knew who this was but I didn't want to believe it was true. A tear fell from my eye. I thought I was finally free from him. Why can't he just let me go. Rico came and hugged me. "Smoke been getting them too and your dad but his are about you and Kendall" he said. "Kendall?!" I semi yelled looking at him. What he want with her. This doesn't make any sense. "Yeah we weren't gonna tell y'all but don't worry it's gonna be ok. I'm not gonna let anything happen" he said. "You don't know what he's really capable of" I said. Ray can be dangerous when he wants to be. "And you don't know what I'm capable of remember this is Rico your talking. And don't forget about your dad he's the most feared nigga in the game. And smoke got a trigger addiction. And the rest of the gang stay strapped and ready for anything. We got you ain't nothing gonna happen" he said. I was still scared and Rico could tell. "You need some rest come on" he sat stood up and so did and we walked upstairs. He laid down and I laid on top of him. I buried my face in his chest. I felt a tear roll down my face and I just started crying.

I cried because it wasn't over.

I cried because of all the pain I've held in for so long.

I cried because I was tired. Tired of everything that wasn't right in my life.

I cried because everything was falling into place. And the thought of things getting bad again was unbearable.

He hugged me. And held me. It felt good to have someone hold me and not cry alone. "Shhh just go to sleep and you'll feel better tomorrow I promise" he said and kissed my forehead. I sat up and looked at him. "What" he said. I kissed him. He asked for and entrance and his tongue entered my mouth. We rolled over and he was on top we didn't break the kiss. He took my shirt off and put a trail of kisses down my neck onto my stomach. He took of my sweats and looked at my panties like he wanted to take them off then looked at me. I shook my head no. He looked disappointed but laid down next to me. "I'm sorry I'm just not ready yet" I said. "I understand I've never waited for anyone before and I don't know why yet but I'm willing to wait for you I have strong feelings for you. Wait no fuck that. I love you Kenzie. I've never said that to anyone in my life. I know it takes time to fall in love and I'll wait for you to love me back-" I cut him off with a kiss. After like 10 seconds I pulled away and said "I love you too"