Chapter 15

Mackenzie POV

I woke up with a bad ass headache. Rico came in with pain killers and water. I took the pills and laid down. "What happened" I asked. "You were drunk as hell last night" Rico said and chuckled.

  The memories from yesterday started to come back to me. My mom wanting custody. Going to the club. Me getting drunk.

"So what's gonna happen now" I asked Rico as I sat up. "What you mean baby" he asked. "You know with my mom and everything" I said. "We'll figure out everything's gonna be fine just go back to sleep". I nod and lay back down then close my eyes.

Rico POV
I waited until Kenzie fell asleep to leave the room. I got my phone off the charger and realized I had hella missed calls, and messages. When I was about to read them I got a call from smoke.

Phone convo
Me-wassup

Smoke-come to the hospital, me and Kendall got shot mine was in my arm so I'm good but Kendall not looking to good.

Me- ohh shit! We'll be there in 10

End of convo.

I ran back upstairs and into our bedroom. "Baby get up Kendall got shot" I semi-yell while putting on some nike slides. She shot up real quick. "What you mean she got shot" she yelled. "I'm sure they'll explain when we get there just throw something on" I said.

She got out of bed and put on her pajama pants and some bunny slippers. "Really" I said looking at her shoes. "what they're comfy lets go" she said.

We went into the hospital waiting room and saw Nyah, boss, and smoke with a bandage around his arm. "What happened? Where is my sister? Who did this? When did this happen? Is she gonna be ok?" Kenzie asked. No one answered. "Hello" she said again. "We got shot last night, I fine by the way thanks for asking, we don't know who did it and the doctors haven't said anything yet" smoke said. "We're gonna find out who did it ASAP" boss said. "I just hope she's okay" Nyah said looking down.

  She looked like she hadn't slept all night. So does boss. Kenzie sat down next to Nyah and I sat down next to kenz.

  After about 30 minutes the doctor came out "family of Kendall Anderson". We all stood up and went over to him. "How is she" boss asked. "Well we were able to remove the bullet, but she has suffered from internal bleeding and is now in a coma you all can see her if you like she is in room 27" the doctor said.

Kenzie POV

We thanked the doctor then went to her room. First me and my dad went in. Nyah said she wanted to see her alone. I know she's gonna break down but she has too much pride to let any of us see it.

I talked to her and so did my dad. They said she can hear us so it was worth a shot. Then we both left. So Nyah could come in. I'll be back to see her later today.

  I'm not gonna leave my sister hanging. Ima come see her everyday until she wakes up. "You ready to go" Rico said. "Yeah i wanna come back later in the day though" I said. "Okay let's get something to eat" he said as he put his arm around me and we walked to the car.

A/N

It was short and boring I know. I just wanted to update for you guys. Sorry I took so long. I've been busy but I'll be updating a lot more since its summer.

Please

Vote

&

Comment