Chapter 36

4 months later

Chasity POV

"1 2 3 push" the doctor said. I screamed as I pushed as hard as I could for the final time. And soon loud cries filled the room. I relaxed as the doctors cut the cord and cleaned her off. "Congratulations you have a beautiful baby girl" one of the doctors said as she handed her to me. Her cries calmed down as she looked up at me. A tear fell from my eye as I smiled down at her. "What would like to name her" the doctor asked. "Cherish Promise Jones" I said. "That's a beautiful name"

That moment replayed in my head as I sat outside of what used to be my home, holding a sleeping cherish, wondering what to do and where to go. But i did know one thing , which was I wanted to do better. Not just for me but for my daughter. I wanted her to have a mom she could be proud of.

So I got up and went to the bus stop and waited for the right bus to come. It took some time but I finally got to smoke's house. I know he doesn't want anything to do with her but this was my last chance. And even though he could be pretty cold hearted sometimes I know he wouldn't purposefully harm a child.

So I rang the doorbell.

Smoke POV

   Me, Rico, Kenzie, Nyah, Kendall, Zion, and Mia were at my house. (A/N Mia is from chapter 16). Me and Mia have been hanging around more lately. No a nigga not falling for her or nothing. She just real fun to be around and something about me just likes to be around her.

  Soon I heard the bell ring and I got up to get it. I opened the door and it was Cindy outside my house with a baby. "What now bitch" I said highly irritated. "Her names Cherish Promise Jones" she said. "Okay and" I said. "Look I know you want absolutely nothing to do with her or me and I completely understand that but I have absolutely no money and no place to live, so I'm just asking you to watch her for me so I can get back on my feet then I'll be back to get her and we'll be out of your life" she said.

  "How long will this take" I asked. "Not long I should be back in few months" she said. "Any longer than that and I'll put her ass in foster care and not lose a bit of sleep over it" I said. She nodded "thank you" she said and handed her to me. I looked down as I held her. "Bye sweetie mommy loves you" she said and turned around and started to walk away.

  "Chasity wait" Mackenzie said. I didn't even realize her mosey ass was standing right there. She turned around with tears in her eyes. "If your serious about getting your shit together I could say a few good words about you to my old boss at the footlocker I used to work over at kernel mall, be there tomorrow morning to see if he has a job for you  (A/N made up place). And you said you need a place to stay right?" Kenzie said. She nodded. "You know where allington street is" Kenzie asked. She nodded again. "There's a shelter there where they try to help young girls like you. They could get some clothes and some food  and shit like that" Kenzie said. "Now come here cause you look like you could use a hug" Kenzie said. I looked at her confused as fuck cause I know much she hates this girl. She was hesitant but eventually she gave her a hug.

Mackenzie POV

I know what you guys are thinking. And yes I do despise this bitch with everything in me. Or at least I used to. But she just look so sad, scared, and lonely. "I'm so sorry" she said as we broke the hug. "It's okay now go before I change my mind" I said. "Thank you so much I promise I'll be back to get her soon" she said walking away looking a lot more confident now that she had an idea of where to start to get her life together.

  Smoke closed the door and stared at me. "What" I said. "Nothing I'm just surprised" he said and walk back to the room where everyone else was.

  Their faces were priceless when they saw her. "That's a baby" Kendall said. "Yeah no shit" smoke said. "Is she yours" Rico asked. He shrugged. "Ok we'll give her to me cause your holding her all wrong" Kendall said as he got up and took the baby. "What's her name" Zion asked while he looked at her in Kendall's arms and played with her hand.

  "Well first things first he needs to go the store for some baby stuff" Rico said. "And go to the doctor so she could get her shots" I said. "Ugh this is to fucking much allready" smoke complained. "Relax okay we can handle most of this tomorrow and we'll go get the small stuff today like furmula, diapers, stuff like that" Mia said.

  Everybody played with her a little bit  and smoke kinda warmed up to a little bit, but I could tell he was tell on edge. This is gonna be and interesting few months.

Natasha POV

Me, Dee-Dee, and bryon were all in my apartment watching a movie. I stood up to use the bathroom and I felt water rush down my legs. "Ohh my gosh" I said. "Did your water just break" dee-dee asked. "Holy shit we gotta go" bryon said. 

  Looks like I'm bout to have another child.