Chapter 17

Nyah POV
My baby is finally awake and I am so happy. The nurses came and checked everything. The decided they wanted to keep her for four more days just to make sure everything was okay since she recovered so quickly.It was hard seeing her in the condition she was in, but I knew my girl was a fighter, so I continued to be by her side the every day. I called everyone and told them to come to come to the hospital. Right now we were laying in her hospital bed watching orange is the new black on my iPad.

"Awwe lesbian love" I heard a voice say. I already knew who it was before I turned around. I looked and I was right it was smokes dumb ass. "Shut up" I said and Kendall threw a fork at him. "But for real in glad you awake" he said and sat down on the chair next to the bed and started watching the show. Then her dad came in. He finally looked like he could relax a little. With work, Kenzie trying to get emancipated, and Kendall being in a coma, he was beyond stressed.

  Then Kenzie and Rico came in. "Sissy your awake I've missed you so much and it's good your up because the court date is in two days" Kenzie said then sat down on the edge of the bed. "What court date" Kendall said. I almost forgot nobody ever told her she went to the hospital the day Kenzie found out. "She getting emancipated from her mom" I told her. "But your almost 18 so why do that now" Kendall asked. "Her mom filed for custody" Rico said. Kendall looked at her with a sad face "sis im - I'm so sorry" she said. "Don't be, I'll be fine" Kenzie said.

  Everyone quite after that. "So when are you getting out" Kenzie asked trying to change the subject. "4 days" she answered. "Why they normally don't keep patients that long after they wake up" smoke said. She shrugged.

Everyone stayed for a few more hours then they left. I decided to spend the night in the hospital. "I think I know who shot me" Kendall said calmly. "Who" I said sitting up. "I know Domonic was behind this in some way, shape, or form" she said. And tbh I thought the same thing.

Bryon (Kendal and mackenzie dad) POV

I was walking out of the hospital and I got a call from Mia.

Phone convo

Me- you better have some new information

Mia-I do

Me-tell me then

Mia- I found out Ray has a son

Me- Ok and I said I wanted to get him I don't care about people close to him and neither does he probably

Mia- His son is Domonic,

I didn't respond. Now it all makes sense. That's why they were after Kendall. It wasn't Ray that wanted her. It was Domonic.

Mia- hello? It's the same guy that (gco)

Me- I know who he is, listen I want you to find out where Domonic lives. I got my own plans for the other nigga.

Mia- ok I'll call you if I find something else

End of convo

Well ain't that some shit. I know what your thinking. If I have plans for Ray then why is he still alive? Because I wanna let this nigga think he running shit when really I know his bark is worse than his bite. He will send these threats but when he acts on it the shit sloppy. I know damn well the judge is gonna emancipate Kenzie. And after I got something for his ass. And if he try some slick shit I promise on my momma's grave, all hell will break loose.