Chapter 29

Mackenzie POV
   I woke on the couch of Kendall and Nyah's apartment. The memories of yesterday started to come back to me and I became sad and mad all over again. "Hey sis you ok" Kendall asked. I shook my head no. "Awe Kenzie" Nyah said as she sat down next to me, and Kendall sat down on the other side. "I just can't believe they would do this to me, I trusted both of them and they hurt me" I said and started crying and I laid my head on Kendall's lap and Nyah rubbed my back.

  Then the doorbell rang. "I'll get it" Nyah said as she got up. "Ugh it's you" she heard her say after she opened the door. I chuckled because I knew exactly who it was. "Where's my best friend at" I heard smoke say(A/N  I'm changing smoke's appearance to jacquees). He came inside and I looked up at him. He had grocery bags in his hand.

  "Aww don't cry bestfriend, I bought you some snacks cause I know these broke as bitches prolly don't got no shit in here" he said which made me smile because it's kinda true. They have a seven eleven right around the corner so the go there whenever they really want snacks and they always eat some type of fast food or carry out. They asses never go to a grocery store.

"Any fucking way, why are you here" Nyah asked. "Because I heard about what happened with Rico and with your dad so I came to do that shit girls do when their upset" he said.

"And what exactly do girls do when their upset" Kendall asked. "Y'all watch boring movies, eat junk food, cry, and complain about dumb shit like period cramps, niggas, weight, etc." smoke said. I laughed but he look like he was dead serious.

  "Move your toes you know I hate feet" Smoke said as he pushed my legs off the couch and sat down. "Uhh-uhh get your ass up there ain't no room for me now" Nyah said. "The floor is right there" Smoke said and pointed to the floor. "Nigga this my house get your ass up" Nyah said. "Number one this is a tiny ass apartment not a damn house, we get it the struggle is real, and number 2 bet your ass won't make me get up" he said lifting up his shirt to show her the gun he kept in his pants. "You can sit on my lap baby" Kendall said.

  Nyah did just that. "Talking bout some the struggle is real, nigga that new growth screams struggle" she mumbled but we all heard. "Yea I guess my 5,000 dollar watch screams struggle too, and FYI I was going to Kenzie's yesterday to get it done but she wasn't there". He said and gave me the side eye.

  Oh shit, I forgot all bout his hair. "I'm sorry" I said. "Yeah yeah whatever just turn on the damn tv" he said. And Kendall turned on the tv and we tried to find a movie.

A/N
I'm sorry the chapter was so short. I'll try to update before thanks giving but if I can't then sorry.

Don't forget to

Vote

&

Comment