Chapter 25

Mackenzie POV
  I woke up and Rico was gone. I sighed and went to go do my morning routine. I went downstairs and saw a note that from him on the table.

  Went to work, be back later
                                                   -Rico

   I made myself a bowl of cereal then decided to clean the house.  I cleaned the whole house and Rico still wasn't home. I got a text from my dad.

Text convo

Daddy😘❤️- are you gonna pick up Zion today or next year?

Me- I'll come get him today ma'am

Daddy😘❤️- don't play with me Kenzie he'll be ready when you get here.

End of convo

    I put on my PINK slides, grabbed the keys to one of Rico's card then left. 10 minutes later I pulled up to my dad's house. I had a key so I just went right in. I heard noise coming from the basement so I'm guessing that's where they were. I went down there and saw Zion and Jeremiah playing a video game. "Zion come on lets go" I said. "5 more minutes please were about to pass this level and we've been trying to all night" Zion said. "Ok 5 minutes, Jeremiah have you talked to your mom" I asked. "Uncle Bryon tried calling her and texting her but she didn't answer" he said. "You want me to give you a ride home" I asked. He nodded and said "yes please".  "Ok when your done playing the game get your stuff and meet me upstairs" I said and they both nodded.

  I walked upstairs to see my dad sleeep on his "special chair". I sat down on the couch and got on my phone. I got on this app called Wattpad and read this bomb ass book called hold you down until the boys were ready (A/N I'm sorry I had too put it in here, but those of you who do t know that's my other book and go read it if you haven't already)

  15 minutes the boys came upstairs ready to go. We got in the car and drove to Jeremiah house. I've picked him before for him and Zion to hang out so I already knew where it was. "Do you need me to walk you to your apartment" I asked. "No thanks see you later Zion" he said and they did this little handshake and he got out the car. I waited for him to get inside then I pulled off.

  Me and Zion got back to the house and Rico still wasn't here. "Where's daddy" Zion asked. "He's at work" I answered. "Ohh" he said. "Well what do you want for dinner" I asked. "Spaghetti and meatballs" he said. "Ok" I said before I took out all the ingredients and started cooking.

  After I was done, Rico still wasn't home. So I made his plate and put in the microwave. Then I called Zion and we ate together. After we both finished. I got him ready for bed. We went to his room and read together. I try to read to him every night so he can learn to like books. He drifted off to sleep and I went to my room.

Rico POV
  "Just give bestfriend some time she'll give it up eventually" Smoke said. "I've been waiting for months and she still talking bout some she not ready I mean don't get me wrong I love her but I don't know if I could wait for her" I said. We had finally finished working and I was told him about last night. "If you love her then you'll wait" he said. "And since when do you know about love" I asked. "Yea that's right ya boy is deep but on a serious note you have to remember she never voluntarily had sex with someone so she wants her first time to be special she wants to feel like she's in control of who's she's fucking for once and like it's her decision" he said. "But she is in control I never forced her to do shit and how did you know she felt like that" I asked. "She told me" he said. I gave him a look cause I know damn well she ain't come to him talking about this. "Well technically she told Nyah and Kendall and I overheard" he said. That makes more sense.

  "I guess you right but I gotta go" I said and dapped him up before walking to my car. I drove home and went inside. All the lights were off so I'm guessing everyone was sleep. I walked upstairs and into our bedroom. I accidentally woke Kenzie up.

  "Where have you been I've been calling you all day" she said. "I told you I was at work" I said. "And you couldn't bother to pick up your phone, for all I know you could have been dead" she said overreacting. "well I'm not so chill the fuck out, I'm tired and I just wanna go to sleep" i semi yelled. I didn't mean to raise my voice I just wasn't in the mood for this right now it was a long ass day. "Ok you do that then and I'll be in the guest room until you figure out who the fuck you raising your voice at" she said and tried to walk out the door but I stepped in front of her. "Kenzie I had a long day and I don't feel like going through this with you right now so the only place your short ass is gonna sleep is in that mother fucking bed right there" I said pointing to our bed, "now lay down and go back to sleep" I said. She rolled her eyes and did as told. "Roll em again" I said as I took of my shirt and pants and was left in my boxers. I got in the bed and put my arm around her. She tried to move it but I was too strong for her so eventually she just gave up. "Goodnight" I said. "Goddnight" she said back. And we both went to sleep.

Please

Vote

&

Comment