Chapter 13

Mackenzie POV
"Boss....... You home right?..........ok good me and Kenzie coming over...... I can't say it over the phone ....... Aight 1" Rico said. He hung up and put his phone in his pocket. "What did he say" I asked. "We'll talk when we get to his place" he said and I nodded. I started looking out the window and felt a tear roll down my cheek. I wiped it instantly. Rico rubbed my thigh with his hand. I looked at him and he said "relax its gonna be ok".  "I'm scared" I said. "I know just go to sleep baby" he said. I did just that.

  Rico POV
We pulled up to boss house and I looked over at Kenzie. She was sleep which was perfect because I didn't want her to hear our conversation it would just stress her out. She looked so beautiful. I picked her up and carried her to the door bridal style. I rang the doorbell then he came to the door. I walked inside "where should I put her" I asked. "Just lay her on the couch in the living room" he said. I did as told and put a blanket over her then kissed her forehead and walked to the office where her dad was. I sat down across from him.

   Then a lady with a pink silk robe stood in the door frame "when are you you gonna come back to bed pappi" she said. "Gimme one minute" boss said and she walked away. He looked at her lustfully as she walked upstairs. I think Ima be sick. He sighed and looked at me "now what do want because as you can see I was in the middle of something so this better be good" he said. "That's fucking disgusting and probably illegal she looks like she's like 15 or something" I said. "She a perfectly legal age" he said trying to defend his pedofilia. "Anyways Kenzie saw that nigga Ray and freaked out she said he was with someone and these punk ass phone threats are wasting my phone storage I want that nigga dead. why are waiting so long to take his ass out?" I asked. "Because he sneaky we can't rush and kill this nigga that'll start some unecessary shit and me and him have personal beef that I wanna grill myself I want him to die slowly, but you're right we need to get him before he gets Kenzie and figure out what the hell he want with Nyah, they don't even know each other" he said getting slightly angry. "He might be trying to get both your daughters just to spite you" I said. "You could be right but he not that kinda guy, he don't go after people he don't want I feel like it's something deep" he said. "Mia working on finding him right" I asked. "Yea she said she keeps getting real close then some technical shit happens that I ain't understand, make sure the whole gang stays armed and ready for anything some shit bouta pop off and i want us to be ready if it does" he said.

Ray POV
I was sitting down watching tv at home while my girlfriend was in the kitchen cooking. "Aye Natasha (A/N sorry if I said her name before and it was something different but from now on her name is Natasha) come here" I yelled. She walked into the living room. "Yes" she said. "How old is Kenzie" I asked and she rolled her eyes. She always gets mad when I ask about her, I think she jealous. "17" she said with a attitude. "So legally your still her guardian?" I asked. She nodded. "Ima need you to get her back in the house" I said. Y'all thought I was gonna do some illegal shit like kidnap her, well think again. "Why do want that bitch ass fast ass hoe up in here anyway" she said. I stood up and smacked the shit out of her. "WHAT THE FUCK DID I SAY,GO DOWN TO THE FUCKING COURTHOUSE OR WHEREVER YOU DO THAT SHIT AT AND GET YOUR FUCKING DAUGHTER BACK IN THIS HOUSE. TO MAKE YOU DO IT I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU EVERYDAY SHE NOT HERE" I yelled. She looked at me and nodded while holding her face. Her eyes started to water. "Don't shed one mother fucking tear" I said to her after I calmed down. And a tear fell from eye but she wiped it immediately. I smacked her again. "Go finish cooking" I said and she walked away holding her face.

I sat down and smiled. I'm getting Kenzie back. For good this time.

Please

Vote

&

Comment