Chapter 4

Mackenzie in the MM

3 weeks later

Mackenzie POV
Ever since me and Rico kissed we've been closer. No we're not dating but we go out and have a lot of fun together. Sometimes I feel myself catching feelings but I can't fall for the "hero syndrome". I read about it in some book. It's when you fall for someone because they were being nice when really they were just being nice. And Rico is a player. Me and Smoke have become really close friends. Nyah's back but I'm still staying with Rico even though the plan was for me to stay with her until I get a place but I just never moved out. Nyah also found herself a girlfriend, her name is Kendall. I always knew Nyah liked girls but she never was really open about it and Kendall helped her open up. And Kendall is real cool we even look alike a little bit. Right now I was at Nyah's house doing her hair. I had already washed it and blow dried it so now I was just flat ironing it. "Girl I'm telling you he likes you" she said. She's been trying to convince me that but I don't see it. Kendall walked in "hey Kenzie hey baby" she gave Nyah a kiss on the cheek. "Hey Kendall" I said. "What are we gonna do today" Nyah asked. "Let's go shopping" Kendall said. "Alright drop me off at Rico's so I can get some money first" I said. Kendall nodded.

  When I finished Nyah's hair we got in Kendall's car and drove to Rico's house. He gave me a key last week so I just walked in. It's Sunday so Rico probably wasn't home. But when I got in I saw him kissing some girl on the couch. Tongue and everything. He took his shirt off then took her's off. I started walking upstairs but knocked something over by accident. They both stopped kissing and looked at me. Rico's belt was unbuckled. "Sorry I just came back to get some money" I said and turned back around to go upstairs. I felt hurt. Like I wanted to cry. I don't why he's not mine he can be with whoever he wants. "Kenz" Rico said. I turned around. "Take this" he said holding out some money he got from his pocket. "No it's fine I got paid yesterday" I said. "I don't care take this" he said. I took the money and thanked him. "Come on baby" the girl said and they started kissing again while she pulled down his pants. I left and started walking to the car. No one was in the front two seats. When I got to the car I looked through the window of the backseat and saw Nyah and Kendall making out. Damn is everyone hooking up with someone today but me. I banged on the door and yelled "get a room" and they got out and got back in the front. I got in the car and looked back at the house and rolled my eyes. "What's wrong with you" Nyah asked. "Nothing" I said back. "Hmm it's Rico ain't it" she said. "No I don't care about him if he wants to get with other girls he can we not going out so if he wants fuck these thirsty hoes then ohh well" I said and wiped and felt my eyes water. I don't even know why I'm getting all upset over him. "Kenzie don't-" Nyah started to say but I cut her off. "Can we just go" I said. Kendall just started driving after that.

When we pulled up to the mall and got out. We shopped for like three hours then went to the food court. Nyah and Kendall went to Panda Express and I went to chick full a. When I was walking toward the line some guy bumped into me and I fell on the ground. "I'm sorry I didn't see you there" he said and helped me up. "It's fine" I said. "Lemme pay for your food ma" he said. "It's ok you don't have to do that" I said. "Ok umm nice meeting you" he said. I said the same thing back to him then went to get my food and found Nyah and Kendall.

"Who was that guy you was talking to" Kendall asked. "You mean-" I turned to look for him and noticed he was staring at me. "Why is he looking at me like that" I asked. "We need to go" Kendall said standing up. "What I wanna finish eating" Nyah said. "LETS GO" Kendall yelled. "Listen rudeness you gonna give me an explanation before you start interrupting my meal talking bout some lets go why don't you-" Nyah said but Kendall cut her off by grabbing her wrist and walking her out the mall. I followed them and got in the car confused. Kendall started driving once we got in the car and her leg was shaking. "Baby who was that" Nyah asked Kendall. "How did he find me" Kendall mumbled to herself. "Why were you hiding from him" I asked. I didn't get an answer. We just drove in silence. Pretty soon we pulled up to my house and I went inside and heard some girl screaming "I just can't take care of him anymore". Then Rico said "so you just gonna leave him here". "I can't do this I just need you to watch him" the girl said. I heard someone walking downstairs and it was the girl. She walked right pass me and went outside. Then Rico came downstairs with an adorable little boy that crying standing behind. We just looked at each other. I tried to wrap around the fact that Rico got a son.