He leads me to a chair situated in the middle of the stage and I take a seat.

Ryder sits in the chair next to mine and takes my hand, entwining our fingers together.

Ryder's dad steps up and the crowd goes silent.

"Thank you all for coming today, I don't know about you, but I've been waiting for this day ever since Ryder was born." He begins.

I give Ryder a smile.

"We have come across many obstacles, some bad, some good." He looks at me, "And we welcomed this amazing girl into our lives, our pack, and our family. Samara, it's great to have you on board, I know you'll make a very kind and strong Luna to our pack."

The crowd applauses and I smile at Harry.

He turns back to the audience, "And I would now like to resign from my duty of Alpha of the Dark Moon Pack, and hand it to my son, Ryder Jackson."

Ryder stands up and so do I.

"Ryder, do you agree to lead this pack? To care for it, take risks for it, and vow to protect it. Do you agree to be Alpha of the Dark Moon Pack?" Harry asks.

"I agree." Ryder replies.

Harry turns to me.

"And Samara, do you agree to assist Ryder to lead this pack? To care for it, show affection for it, and be strong for it. Do you agree to be Luna of the Dark Moon Pack?" He asks.

I nod, "I agree."

Harry turns back to the crowd.

"Then I hereby introduce to you, your new Alpha and Luna. Alpha Ryder Jackson and Luna Samara Banks, leaders if the Dark Moon Pack." Harry says.

The crowd errupts into cheers and claps, waving and smiling. I return the waves and smiles, as Ryder looks over his pack.

Harry starts to motion to the crowd to quiet down, when the do, I still hear the faint rhythm of another.

Clap.

Clap.

Clap.

Harry frowns and I search around for the source of the clapping.

I person steps into the gap where I walked down, wearing a hat, trench coat and sunglasses.

They're trying to disguse themselves, but I know that smirk anywhere.

"What are you doing here?" I ask sharply.

He doesn't reply, just stands exactly where he is.

"Mara, do you know him?" Ryder asks.

"Oh yes, I know him alright." I reply sourly, "And I think you'll find you know him too."

The smirk from his face drops and one appears on mine.

"Nice try, Cam." I say.

The crowd gasps, well our pack does anyway, most of them knowing who he is.

He takes off his glasses and hat and throws them on the ground, starting to walk slowly towards us.

"Well, don't you look nice Luna? If I'd know it was a special occasion, I would have dressed up more." He smirks.

I curl my lips, "You're not welcome here."

He stops walking and shows fake hurt, a hand flying to his heart, "Oh, and here I thought my invitation got lost."