Kim Jinhee IV

"The first daughter has escaped through the north wing! I repeat, the first daughter is on the run! Block all the exits and make sure Kim Jinhee does not leave the premises!"

"Shit! They have found out!" Namjoon cursed out of panic.

When we heard the rushing footsteps of the presidential guards echoed and trailed behind us, we began to run down the huge hallway of the north wing in our fullest speed, hoping we could reach the limo belonged to Jimin's family at the entrance.

In spite of being breathless because of the constant running, I found myself looking at Taehyung, who was now having my cold hand secured safely in his warm and protective one, as if he never intend to let me go.

Taehyung tightened his grip on me when he noticed the look I was giving him. His eyes looked at me ever so sincerely, so earnestly, as if those enthralling eyes were telling me to trust him, to believe in him, that he would do whatever it takes to save me from this evil palace.

"I'll try to hold them as long as I can, you guys keep going north!" Hoseok suddenly said as he stopped himself from running any further. With the little distance that formed between us, I turned to look at him in surprise, and I almost slowed down my speed but Hoseok shook his head firmly, telling me to keep running.

"Taehyung, we're counting on you to save Jinhee from this fucking mess. No matter what happens, don't ever let her go!" Yoongi shouted as he decided to stop running and stand next to Hoseok. They smiled at each other before they looked at us for one last time, letting out a confident smirk. Then they fixed their coats and turned their backs on us.

"Come on, Jinhee. Aish, those hyungs!" Taehyung ushered me while cursing lowly under his breath. For a moment, he was holding onto this pained look as his eyes were getting a little teary, but he quickly rubbed it away before he pulled me even closer to his side. I glanced at him and saw the determination fired in his brown eyes became more visible.

With the unceasing adrenaline rush, we kept pushing our legs to keep running away in the quiet hall, but it didn't hold too long until we heard the same energetic footsteps of the presidential guards, or maybe more like military soldiers since they all came under the command of General Kim.

But with the continuous footsteps of the guards, suddenly, I felt something strong gripped inside me. If they were here, means they have passed through Hoseok and Yoongi... What happened to the both of them?

I bit my lip subconsciously as I was starting to get restless at the thought of Hoseok and Yoongi getting injured. Oh God.. Please... Don't tell me they were hurt because of me...

"We'll stop them at all cost! You better bring Jinhee to where she truly belonged, Taehyung!" This time it was Jimin who had his step halted along with Jungkook. They quickly slipped off their ties and bandaged it around their hands, getting ready for a battle.

"No, I don't want you guys to get hurt!" I cried out as tears started to flow down my cheeks. Because I was so worried about Hoseok and Yoongi, the emotions were suddenly all beyond me, weakening me. I pulled my hand from Taehyung and stopped running, refused to leave Jimin and Jungkook behind.

"Noona, go!" Jungkook yelled, frustration was written all over his face because of my stubbornness at this critical moment of life.

"Jinhee, we have to get you outta here!" I heard Jin shouted behind me as he begged me with his kind eyes.

"But... Hoseok and Yoongi oppa..." I shook my head and cried out helplessly.

Huffing out a soft sigh, Taehyung decided to approach me and clasped my hand with his again. His genuine eyes were looking at me pleadingly, seriously, "No one can hurt Bangtan boys, Jinhee. Not when this time, it's involving you."