Kim Seokjin V: Special

»»———— A/N ————««

Intense and emotional stuff ahead.

𝓚𝓲𝓶 𝓙𝓲𝓷𝓱𝓮𝓮

ɴᴏᴠᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟷sᴛ, 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟼. A party was held in the ballroom of Ramada Seoul Hotel for the celebration of Big Hit Entertainment's 11th anniversary in the entertainment industry. Uncle Bang basically invited every single soul that had been contributing to the company to this meaningful event — other entertainment's CEOs, the staff, parents, trainees, friends, cousins, etc. were all present in this very grand ballroom.

I walked up to the entrance with a knee-length turquoise lace dress hugging my curvy body with Jungkook as my partner, while Jungkook was wearing a royal blue suit, his light-brown hair had the style of curled middle parted hair.

"Noona, may I ask you again why are you partnering with me and not Tae hyung?" He asked curiously, and his brows furrowed even more, "Are you guys fighting again?"

"No, Jungkook. Nothing like that."

"Are you avoiding him?"

I looked up at him and narrowed my eyes, "No more question, Jeon Jungkook." I told him solemnly. But he only smirked at this.

"I was right then, you're avoiding him." He smiled even wider with my warning. I guessed he had learned it from me, in becoming more persistent and even more sly.

"No matter how many times you tried to avoid him, Tae hyung is not the type to give up easily, noona. I think you should already know how his personalities are." Jungkook continued on blabbering while I was staring blankly at him.

"I'm not going to show you what your surprise is if you continue to bully your noona like this." I slightly pouted and almost walked away, but he quickly caught up to me while laughing.

"Okay.. okay.. I'm sorry, noona. What's my surprise? Come on, I want to know." He urged me by holding and shaking my right arm, and I found myself trying to suppress a smile because he didn't even realize that he was doing his aegyo, which it was a rare chance to see.

At the same time, I saw Chang Wook's arrival at the entrance and instantly a huge smile found its way across my lips as he looked so good-looking in burgundy suit. I felt my heart jumped in joy when I noticed another man that I had been expecting appeared behind him with a white turtle neck and black suit, his black hair styled the classic pompadour.

"Oh, it's Chang Wook hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed excitedly as he was about to approach him, but his step abruptly halted when he slowly took in the presence of the other man. He just suddenly froze there, awestruck, unable to utter a word.

"Ji.. Jiyong hyung..?" He whispered in disbelief. He slowly turned to look at me with his eyes shaking in pure surprise, and I just smiled warmly at him, at the same time, I was also pitying him. I didn't expect his surprise would egg out such reaction in him.

"Let's welcome your big brother, shall we?" I held onto his hand and gently led him towards the entrance. He was still looking at me, completely awed. I took care of his steps because he couldn't even focus on walking right now as his eyes only glued onto Jeon Jiyong, his half-brother that he hadn't been able to see in five months.

"N-noona, I don't think I'm ready to meet him..." He shook his head and removed his shaking hand from mine as he turned around from facing the entrance. He then brought his gaze down, clenching and unclenching his fist repeatedly in nervous stance. His eyes were slowly getting teary and he looked up, knowing that it would be embarrassing to shed tear in public.