Min Yoongi IV

Mr. Min's last words preoccupied in my mind as I hastily made my steps to exit the ballroom but not before bumping into someone's hard chest and almost tripped backwards. A fast hand caught me immediately before I could make a dramatic scene there.

"I-I'm sorry. I was in hurry." I apologized to that particular someone under the slow classical music. I was about to walk away but the hand wouldn't let go.

"Wait, Jinhee? Why are you here?"

I looked up and found myself looking at the familiar face of Yoongi. I couldn't hide my surprise look because I was rushing to get out of this ballroom to actually avoid meeting him here.

"H-hi, Yoongi oppa." I tried to give him a smile to hide my nervousness. I scanned around to the ballroom, looking for Taehyung. "Oppa, have you seen Taehyung?"

"No. You came here with him? That's very unusual." Yoongi commented and showed me one of his teasing smiles. "You seemed like you were in hurry just now."

I smiled at him as he handed me a drink. Yeah... In hurry to run away from you, oppa. But since you have caught me, let's find out something more.

"Yeah, I was looking for Taehyung, I'm worried if he freaks out in a crowded place like this." I made up some excuses just to avoid being suspicious in front of him. In the meantime, I really wondered where was Taehyung when he was supposed to distract Yoongi. Thank God, he didn't catch me talking to his dad.

"Since when Taehyung has Agoraphobia?" Yoongi chuckled as he smiled ever so widely. He looked so different in suit. It was better than the school uniform that he would wear in a 'swaggy' way.

"Well, it's good thing that I haven't freaked out just yet." A hand found its way circling around my waist.

I glanced to the side and saw Taehyung was giving me a meaningful look. I gulped at his intense gaze and his charming smirk. I smiled back and avoided his gaze right away as I knew my cheeks have turned pink at how casually Taehyung played along with my cover up.

"Is there something between you two?" Yoongi asked, teasing us again.

"We don't have anything, oppa. It was a coincidence for us too to meet in this event." I answered almost immediately as I tried to calm my frenetic heartbeat. I was so afraid that I might get caught because Yoongi could be sharp at times. He would notice if something didn't feel right for him.

"Who are you with oppa?" I countered back. I should probably ask more question to get all the information out of him. But this was Yoongi we were talking about, it would not be easy.

"With my dad." Yoongi replied short, as if he was trying to avoid mentioning about his family.

I pursed my lips when my brain had ran out of question. So, I nudged Taehyung and exchanged a look with him. He slightly rolled his eyes, showing how much he didn't want to do this. He seemed nervous around Yoongi too.

"Jinhee, we should get going. Hyung, enjoy your night." Taehyung said and Yoongi nodded.

What? I widened my eyes at his words. I looked at Taehyung in disapproval, yet he just gave me his goofy smile. With that, I was pulled out of the ballroom by Taehyung.

__________

"Jinhee, you're not talking to me." Taehyung said as I crossed my arms. Obviously I was mad at him because he didn't do exactly according to the plan.