Mysterious Girl

K i m  J i n h e e

I felt a strong vibration on the couch, bothering my peaceful sleep. I tried to ignore the vibration, hoping it would stop anytime soon. All I had ever wanted in my life was not to be woken up on a Saturday morning.

But no. It didn't stop. I knew it was from my iPhone. Whoever was calling, that person really did not know how to give up. With my eyes closed, I slid my phone to answer the call.

"Hello..." My morning voice filled with annoyance.

"Jinhee-ah, are you still sleeping? Aigoo... This lazy bum."

Excuse me? I knew that voice. It was none other than Jimin and that did not make my mood a lot better. "Why are you disturbing me, it's weekends you little–"

"Let's go out and have some fun! We've planned to go to the amusement park, do you want to join us?" He cut me off and kept babbling about his plan. I listened to him in my half-sleepy state. I knew he was trying to convince me to go as he purposely did his aegyo(cuteness).

"Do I have another choice? Seems like you will keep bothering me until I say yes." I sat up on the couch and rubbed my eyes. When I was awake enough, I found myself looking around my surroundings with widened eyes.

Oh. I forgot that I came to sleepover at Suzy's mansion. No wonder I felt uncomfortable.

"You know me so well, Jinhee-ah." I could hear Jimin giggled over the phone.

"Doing your aegyo won't work on me, little Dooly. Anyway, can I invite Soojung and Suzy too?" I got up from the couch and walked around, searching for Soojung and Suzy. They were not on the couch anymore. I figured they might have woken up before me.

"Yes, anything for my ladies. Namjoon hyung is already excited to see Soojung, which he tried to hide it somehow. Haha."

"What are you saying, you brat!"

I heard Jimin's cheeky laugh and Namjoon shouted at him. I couldn't help but smile over the phone. I was glad that the boys finally acted like their oldselves, wishing yesterday's memories would fade away.

"Our Jinhee, Good morning!"

The phone was now passed to Hoseok. It was funny how I could exactly imagine the way he greeted me.

"Good morning, Hoseok oppa." I reached the kitchen and found Soojung and Suzy.

They were busy making breakfast. Correct that—they were throwing foods at each other playfully while laughing. What a wonderful morning scene, and I meant it.

"We'll meet up around 4 at Lotte World. Make some snacks for us, Jinhee-ah. I'm craving for your food, yum yum!" He chirped excitedly. I just laughed and shook my head.

"Oppa, I know... You just don't want to buy expensive food there, right?" I asked with a teasing smile.

"Hahaha. Jinhee, what are you saying..." Hoseok laughed. Well, he must be waving off his hand, denying the truth.