Hidden Beast

K i m  J i n h e e

A small whimper left my mouth when I woke up with a twinge in my neck. My vision was blurry. I wanted to move but was surprised to find that both of my hands and legs were tied firmly to the chair that I was sitting on.

I could feel sweats dripping from the side of my face. The air around me was choking and suffocating me. Where am I? I wondered and looked around. I saw some gymnasium and sports equipment; Hula loop, Basketballs, Baseball Bats etc. I guessed I was in the storeroom.

"Oh, you are finally up?"

My head snapped so fast to that specific voice, whom I believed was the person that brought me here. My eyes narrowed as I glanced up at him.

"I know it's you," I grumbled as I tried to gather myself up. Bastard Minhyuk.

"Oh, you know? Great! I guess we do have some chemistry, don't we?" He cooed as I could hear a hint of amusement molded in his voice.

Chemistry my butt. I really felt like slapping that irritating smirk of his. I sighed and bit my lips, holding the anger inside.

"Okay, jerk. So, tell me what do you want now?" I gave him an aggravated look. It seemed like he was not alone. I counted the other guys behind him.

Six. He sure has a big group of friends. Bringing his so-called friends, I guessed he was really a coward.

"Revenge, of course," he stated the obvious and smirked.

Oh.

"You wanted to plop back ice cream on my head?" I asked absentmindedly.

"Of course not, woman." He scoffed at my answer and played his finger on my chin.

"Then?"

"If you ever messed with me, you'll get something much worse than what you did." He whispered in my ears, smirking again.

To tell the truth, I wasn't petrified at all by the situation I was in right now. I couldn't remember how many times I had been facing the same situation, over and over again. Just because of President Kim Jong Pil, my lovely father.

"I see that you're not as excited as I am," he teased when I didn't answer him.

"Should I?" I raised my eyebrow, still wearing the poker face of mine.

"You should, because we're going to have fun," he emphasized as he gave me an evil look, his eyes skimming down my body.

I froze at his words. I think I knew what was going to happen next because a glint of lust was evident in his eyes.

"You're sick." I scowled, looking at him with much hatred.

"Since your body is really my type, I think I'm just going to enjoy this with my men." He licked his lips and started to remove my ribbon. He then moving next to undo my first button. I gulped in nervousness, yet I masked a casual look.

"Why do you have to hurt Soojung?" I asked a sudden question, hoping he would stop whatever he was doing. His sharp eyes looked up at me as his smirk slowly turned into a grimace.

"Can't you see? I'm just playing with her, even though it's not worth my time." He shrugged lazily.

"You shouldn't be smiling at times like this, you know," he warned me when I couldn't contain my mocking smile.