Jeon Jungkook II

𝓚𝓲𝓶 𝓙𝓲𝓷𝓱𝓮𝓮

ɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴄʟᴀssɪᴄ ʙᴜɴɢᴀʟᴏᴡ ɪɴ ғʀᴏɴᴛ ғ ᴍᴇ. It was unique, but it wasn't like what I had expected. I thought I could see a big mansion for a guy like Jeon Jungkook. Or maybe his parents didn't really pamper him too much?

I pressed the bell five minutes ago, but no one answered. I pressed for the second time while thinking of a way to barge in. I pushed the gate and was surprised. It wasn't locked. I smirked to myself while looking around the neighborhood. No one was looking, perfect.

I walked into the house with small steps. An involuntary gasp escaped from my mouth when I saw some people passed out on the couch, on the floor, and even on the table. Red cups were everywhere. The girls in tight dresses were wasted and guys were naked. What was happening here? Was this a brothel? Did I get to the wrong address?

"Bastard, are you back? Clean up th–" A guy with dishevelled white hair stopped half-sentence right after he saw me standing at the front door.

"Oh, a pretty lady. Did you miss the date of the party? It was supposed to be yesterday night." He wore his leather jacket and walked towards me in calm manner. I just stared at him, didn't know how to react in this situation.

I saw some tattoos on his both arms and some on his neck, he also had many piercings. He looked so dangerous, but despite all that, he had a fair skin and when he smirked at me, I kind of forgot how to breathe.

"I-I think I got the wrong house," I muttered awkwardly while pointing my thumb on my back. I smiled at him and turned on my heel to get out of the house but he somehow caught my wrist and the next thing I knew, I was trapped in between him. He blocked my way with his both palms on the wall.

"You are such a nice thing, I couldn't just let you go like that. Wanna go upstairs?" He chuckled and it was cute for a second, but my heart practically boiled when he called me a nice 'thing'.

I faked a smile at him before I pushed his forehead with so much force that he almost stumbled backwards. With that, I knew the bastard inside of him would surface out in any seconds.

"What the hell bitch? How much do you need? I'll pay you." He stared at me with his piercing eyes as I scoffed in disbelief.

"You're so much worse than a scumbag, you know that? Can't you see that I'm a student?" I said through gritted teeth while crossing my arms. "Where is Jungkook?"

He rolled his eyes in annoyance and fixed his leather jacket. "I'm not his babysitter. Get out of my way." He pushed me out of the doorway that I almost fell down. What a jerk.

I huffed a sigh and waited in the kitchen. After seemed like half an hour, I heard the door opened and closed.

"Jinhee noona? What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, looking at me wide-eyed. I smiled innocently at him while sitting on the kitchen island.

"You know why I'm here." I stated casually. "I have so many questions that I wanted to ask you." I walked small steps toward him while he slowly backed off.

"Noona, I don't think you should be here. I told you I don't want any of you to get involved. Please." He begged as he slid down his black hoodie. I noticed that his eyes looked puffy.