Kim Taehyung VI

𝓚𝓲𝓶 𝓣𝓪𝓮𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓰

𝓚𝓲𝓶 𝓣𝓪𝓮𝓱𝔂𝓾𝓷𝓰

ɪ sᴀᴡ ᴊɪɴʜᴇᴇ sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʙʏ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴ, playing with her wavy hair absent-mindedly. She scanned around her surroundings, probably looking for the sight of me, but since I was hiding myself, so she ended up sighing and pouting. I took out my phone, and texted her.

2.37pm
I wrote:

Looking for someone babe? ;)

I looked up and let out a chuckle when I saw her instantly stood up from her spot as her brown eyes wildly looking around the park. She was smiling brightly as she bit onto her lips, trying to suppress her smile.

Damn. She looks so sexy doing that.

2.38pm
Jinhee wrote:

Show up, or I'll bite you.

She started to take small steps around the park, walking around, but her smile never wavered. For a few seconds, I just found myself staring at her, her sweet smile was the only thing that could make me standing here, smiling like an idiot.

2.39pm
I wrote:

Fiesty. Jinhee-ah, people might think that you're crazy smiling by yourself :P

She chuckled in disbelief and scrunched up her nose cutely.

2.39pm
Jinhee wrote:

Taehyung!

I took the time to study her this time. She wore a white-knitted sweater, with black leather long pants, matching with a maroon scarf around her neck and maroon beanie on her cute little head. I felt like running and squashed her into a hug and never let go. She looked so damn cute.

But then, she also looked beautiful, outside and.. inside (smirks).

2.40pm
I wrote:

You look cute today.

Jinhee abruptly stopped walking, and though I told her not to smile by herself, she was still smiling, even wider, if that was possible.

"Hey cutie, wanna hang out?"

Suddenly, a random guy, looking like in his late-twenties decided to approach her with a perverted grin, and almost instantly, her smile dropped, same goes as mine. What does that fucking pedophile want from my girlfriend?