Kim Namjoon IV

𝓚𝓲𝓶 𝓙𝓲𝓷𝓱𝓮𝓮

ғᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏs ᴘᴀssᴇᴅ ʙʏ ʀᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ǫᴜɪᴄᴋʟʏ with the boys struggling with their dance choreography and school works, while it was quite slow and blurry for me because I was still suffering from my high fever.

It was frustrating because I couldn't decide whether I feel cold or hot. One minute, I felt like using the comforter to cover all of me, or even doubled it because it was freezing, but as the time passed, I would feel extremely hot and kick off the comforter, and the cycle started over again.

Not to mention, it was quite boring and tiresome too, because most of the time, I would only be lying on the white bed, staring at the white ceiling and doing nothing and looking like a dead corpse while waiting for the school hours to end because I knew Suzy and Soojung would come to visit me.

First thing after I passed out from the high fever, I told Jungkook not to inform Chang Wook about my sickness, because I knew he was busy with his meetings and jumbled paperwork in the company, and also I knew that it he would definitely reject the idea of me going to the audition place with the boys.

It was already hard enough to convince Taehyung to agree, and knowing Chang Wook's personality, I was sure he wouldn't even listen to my plea and would make his own final decision. So to avoid that, it was the best thing to just keep him out of this matter.

"You guys don't have to do this, you know?" I smiled weakly when I saw my best friends came into my room with cheerful smiles. Just from their mere existence, instantly, I could feel the difference in the atmosphere — it was much more vibrant and pleasant to my heart.

"No, Jinhee. We already promised to someone that we'll be taking care of you until you're fully recovered." Suzy insisted, winking mischievously at me while I caught a meaningful smile formed on Soojung's lips.

"Though we'd take care of Jinhee even without all the being-forced-of-making-childish-pinky-promise with him." Soojung told Suzy as her face grimaced in slight annoyance.

I stared at the both of them with a questioning look, expecting them to enlighten me as to whom they meant by that someone. Was it Chang Wook? Or Jungkook? Or someone that I expected much, Taehyung?

But before I could even open my mouth, they already stepped outside of my bedroom and I internally groaned, not because I couldn't ask, because I knew the girls will start on the recipes, creating their own poisons in my kitchen — Well, to me at least.

Suzy was probably preparing my usual colorful medication, while Soojung was enjoying the time to make my day more suffering with her specialized remedy — the Ginger Tea. The only thing that actually made me relieved was that it's not the color of devilish purple.

In the meantime, I had to admit that I kinda missed the boys because I didn't get the chance to see the them for the whole four days. It was weird for not having them around now, hearing their crazy screaming and their constant calling for my name because of small ridiculously matter.

Sometimes, I'd find myself smiling because of those hilarious moments with them, but it will end up with my smile faded away as I thought about the future, not knowing if the boys will be in the picture of my future, or they will eventually disappear.

I hated this. I hated that I had to think about it in my sensitive state, but I hated more on the circumstances that have separated me and the boys—the circumstance of me being sick and their frequent dance practices. How I wished I was healthy and I'd be the one to visit and support them in the dance studio.