Kim Jinhee VI: Final

»»———— A/N ————««

Here we go, for one last time.

I slowly fluttered my eyes open, trying to adjust my blurry vision to the foreign surroundings

I slowly fluttered my eyes open, trying to adjust my blurry vision to the foreign surroundings. But I had a hard time to process any thoughts right now, because I felt the heaviness in my head. It was throbbing so painfully that I couldn't help but let out a small groan.

It wasn't only my head, I could also hear my heart pounding so rapidly, and I realized I was struggling to breathe even a little ounce of the air, it was as if my airway had constricted.

Amidst of everything, suddenly from the back of my mind, I was starting to slowly remember everything — about arriving at Lotte World and seeing the boys, my girls, and Taehyung.

I recalled how we were all enjoying our time together, how I spent the wintry night with Taehyung romantically and felt his pleasant warmth emanated around me. How I chose to leave them and everything else when the clock struck midnight. And lastly, the smell of the chloroform—which I figured was the main reason why I was having difficulty in breathing.

I tried to move around, but only realized that my movement was restricted because my right hand was cuffed to a rusty metal pole of the particular building, while my other hand was strangely let freed.

I looked around the dark surroundings but couldn't recognize anything as there was only pitch darkness welcoming me. A lighted bulb flashed above me, illuminating the radius around my spot.

I closed my eyes vulnerably and listened to my heavy breathing against my ear. It was only after a few seconds later, my olfactory system had finally worked, and I sensed a strong smell of chemicals around me. Was it an abandoned chemical factory?

"Well, well. It looks like our princess is finally awake."

In my weakened state, I heard a rough menacing voice echoed around the building, breaking the deafening silence in dawn and startled me a little. I lifted my head up and saw a cloaked figure emerged out from the darkness before me, slowly approaching me. It was by instinct that I found myself backing away, yet it was an avail attempt with my fragile state and the fact that I was being cuffed.

"Aw, don't be scared, Jinhee. Our pretty Jinhee." He cooed darkly as he crouched down in front of me, still with his features covered with his hoodie. I only saw a wide devilish grin across his pierced lips and my heart was already racing in much panic.

He then slid down his hoodie, and I felt my heartbeat stopped when I finally saw all his features clearly. There were a few painful-looking and permanent scars on his face. His silver hair was slicked back with a few traces of navy blue swirling around the silver strands, his dark eyes appeared more intimidating with his right eyes looked like it was blinded, while his left eyes had this scary tattoo across it. When he smiled widely at me, I noticed how his teeth were accessorized with something metallic.