Chapter 13: Magical Showers

I know this is past overdue but here it is!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My head was resting in Drinian’s lap as he twirled my long brown hair between his fingers. My eyes were staring up at the gray sky. Not a speck of baby blue sky, or even the shining sun. I smiled a glorious smile as the wind picked up. My hair whipped around in both of our faces.

“I can’t believe Chloe is missing the storm for dinner. It’s going to be amazing,” I told Drinian. He smiled down at me with a glint in his eyes. I looked at him questioningly, “What?”

“Oh my little adorable Claire has finally grown up. She loves someone, other than me,” he said with a grin.

“Oh, shut it!” I slapped his chest playfully as my cheeks flame with embarrassment. I felt a drop of water splash on my cheek. I sat up beside Drinian and watched the dark clouds roll in. The bleak sky reminded me of Draco and his beautiful eyes. More rain drops fell from the sky, but not just any normal rain drops. The little orbs carried magic light inside of itself. The rain started picking up, lighting the grounds with golden sparks. A magic storm only happened once a century and in random places in the world. This was an extremely rare thing and I am lucky to see it. I squealed in excitement as I danced around with Drinian. He looked gorgeous with gold flakes in his soaked rich brown hair. I felt my energy spike to new levels from the charge of the rain. The magic in the water energizes people like drugs give people highs. This was much better though.

I slipped and fell onto the mushy ground. It didn’t hurt but it knocked the breath out of me. I kept my eyes closed trying to regain my breath, but the snapped back open as I felt strong warm arms embracing me. I saw Draco looking down at me with worry in his eyes. He was dazzling with the gold entwined with his white hair. I could have mistaken him for an angel. Lust erupted inside of me at the sight of rain trailing down his face and soaking his hair. The only thing that stopped me from doing anything was Drinian behind Draco. Damn how I wanted to rip the see through white shirt from his chest and do many other things. I cursed myself for thinking that way.

“Are you okay honey?” Drinian asked trying to get closer, but not too close. Draco’s lips tightened and his drew his eyebrows together when Drinian said honey. I raised an eyebrow at that and smirked a bit. Draco rolled his eyes when he saw my smirk.

I smiled weakly at Drinian, “Yeah I’m fine. It’s just slippery out here. Sorry if I scared you.”

“We should get out of this rain. You might get a cold,” Draco whispered in my ear. Tingles ran up my spine with his lips so close to my ear. Damn these feelings!

~~~~~ Draco’s P.O.V. ~~~~~

My breath caught in my throat as I watched Claire spin in the magic rain. Her soaked black hair fanned around her with gold sparks going off in it. Her eyes her closed having golden drops cover her eyelashes. If I didn’t know, I would have thought of her as a goddess. The scenery made the sight even more spectacular. The trees and grass was illuminated with gold and the lake was black mass with gold shimmering in the waves. The dark castle was sprinkled with gold making it look like it was straight out of a fairy tale. Oh God! I am now going all mushy because of this girl. She drove me over the edge into madness. Seeing the beauty of the petite shy girl, I know that I really do love her. If her ‘boy toy’ wasn’t there I would have swept her up and taken her as mine. Jealous? No. Possessive? Possibly. In love? Definitely.

At that moment in magnificence my silly girl slipped and fell shattering the picture. I ran to cradle her in my arms. Her eyes fluttered open to reveal large chocolate doe eyes. Gold sprinkled down onto her soft baby face making her look stunning.

Over my shoulder I heard the boy ask is she was okay. He really didn’t have to add the honey at the end. Claire noticed my change in mood because of my tight and scrunched eyebrows. She smirked at this while I rolled my eyes. She answered him with her melodic voice saying that she was okay.

I bent down to her ear and whispered, “We should get out of this rain. You might get a cold.” Lust stirred inside of me as I felt her shudder on me. This girl will drive me to an early death if she kept torturing me like this.