Chapter 10: Ugly Flower

The picture off to the right was my first cover made by Springito >>>>>

I was getting worried. I haven’t seen Draco in more than a week. He hasn’t showed up to any of his classes or into any of my dreams. I really needed to talk to him. After he confessed his love to me, I wanted to tell him…

“I am in love with you,” I whispered.

“I sure hope not, because I can’t say the same,” Drinian whispered in my ear. My face flushed in embarrassment.

“I wasn’t talking about you, sorry. I was speaking my thoughts.”

“Oh, so who is this unlucky guy,” he joked. I pushed his arm. We laughed together.

“Look who it is. It’s the happy freak couple and they are getting all close. How cute,” Pansy Parkinson sneered from behind us. “Where is the whore of your pack? Oh wait, I forgot. You two were fighting over this loser and somehow the ugly one got him.” Her friends snorted behind her.

“How sad is it when someone goes around calling people whores, when she has slept with more people than she can remember, in her family,” Chloe said as she walked up. “I bet it’s pretty sad for that person, don’t you think? So I better watch who you call whores, when you’re the biggest slut in the school.” Pansy looked offended as she stalked off with her posse behind her. Chloe sent a hex Pansy’s way before she rounded the corner. All I heard was a scream when we started booking it down the hallways.

We were by the lake, panting, when we stopped. I bit my lip and looked over at Chloe. She had her hands on her knees and was crouched close to the ground.

She talked with her head bent down, “I miss you guys. I am sorry Claire, but mostly to you Drinian. I want to be friends again. I know I was being a bitch…”

“An evil bitch,” I interrupted her.

Chloe laughed, “Okay, an evil bitch. Anyway I want everything to go back to normal. Can we be friends again?”

I tapped my chin, “Hmm, let me think about it. Wait, we will be best friends again if you tell me what kind of hex you cast at Parkinson and teach me how to do it.”

She smiled at this, “Of course, but I learned it from Fred. He will be a better teacher. It’s called Tarantallegra, it makes a person’s legs dance uncontrollably. It’s the first time I used it.” She turned to Drinian, “How ‘bout you? Are you going to forgive me, too? I understand if you don’t. I have…”

Drinian clamped down her lips and said, “You talk too much. I wonder if you ever know what comes out of those sexy lips of yours.” Then they started kissing.

I laughed and walked away to give them space. I didn’t want to go back to the castle so I walked around the grounds. I ran into two people that I thought I would never run into alone. It was Crabbe and Goyle. They were talking earnestly to one another, looking worried. Where was Draco? He was always with Tweedledum and Tweedledee, wasn’t he?

Even though I was a bit scared, I went up to them. “Where is Malfoy?”
“What is it to you?” Goyle asked snidely.

“In the hospital wing,” Crabbe said. They said at the same, I felt like laughing.

“You idiot! Why did you tell her that?” Goyle screamed at Crabbe.

As they fought, I backed up slowly then took off at a jog to the hospital wing.

“Madam Pomfrey, can I see Draco Malfoy?” I asked as I stood in front of her desk.

“Why, yes dear, but only for several minutes,” she said nicely. Some people said she was a rotten mean witch, but she seemed really nice. Whatever, people don’t know what nice is.

She led me way in the back of the beds. Draco bed was covered by a white curtain in the back corner of the room. Madam Pomfrey put her finger to her lips then walked back to her desk.

I pulled the curtain silently away from the bed side. He was asleep. He looked so much younger with his dark lashes resting on his cheeks. He was gorgeous. Too bad I felt like hitting his perfect features. His attitude always drove me mad, especially when he had that smirk on. Now that his face was perfect, I really wanted to kiss him. So I did just that.

Damn, I need to control my impulses!

He woke up to my lips. I could tell he was delighted. I broke away first, but he didn’t me to, so he pulled me back down. This time our tongues did wonders in each other’s mouths. He broke away this time.

“I want to be awakened by that every day,” he said. I laughed when he grinned mischievously and waggled his eyebrows.

“Too bad, because I will never kiss you again, unless you tell me why you are in here,” I waved my hand at his bed.

“The spell I did, for me to come into your dreams, took a lot of energy from me. The last dream took all the energy out of me and I passed out. I woke up two days ago in here. I think all the presents I received, yours was the best,” he glanced at his bedside table. I saw the vases of roses and boxes of chocolate frogs. I got extremely jealous. I am never the jealous type, so what’s wrong with me now? I thought, but then I realized the answer. Draco is different to me, because I love him. “Since I told you, can I get that kiss now?” He was oblivious to the fact that I was angry with him.

“Why won’t you just have Pansy kiss you?”I sneered at him.

I ran out of the hospital wing with Draco calling my name from his bed. I ran all the way to the common room and into my bedroom.

Oops, I should have knocked. I ran out of the dorm, followed by shrieks. I started laughing my head off. I just caught Drinian shagging Chloe. Well I didn’t see anything, just the covers. I will never get that image out my head.

Ugh, there was nowhere to go. I walked down into the common room and saw a girl reading. Now I knew where to go. To the library!

I won't be writing for a while, because I need to finish my other book. If you like my writing, then read my book Dark Moon. It is soooo good!!! :D