Chapter 7: Dirty Little Secret

The brush of his lips felt like it was a meteor shower. It was fucking fantastic, as Chloe would say. I ran my fingers through his smooth, silky hair. His fingers ventured down my thighs. I giggled at his touch. “You like that,” he asked in a soft voice. I nodded my forehead against his then went back kissing him. He had me pinned against the wall and my legs wrapped around his waist. “Well you will love this!” My eyes opened in anticipation.

That’s when I woke up.

BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!! I had a dirty dream about Draco Malfoy!

 “Claire, you have been quiet all day,” Drinian whispered in my ear. I faked a smile and said I was fine. I knew that he knew I wasn’t fine, but he didn’t push it on me. He just nodded and went back reading his book.

The first day of classes was horrible. I had Draco Malfoy in every single class! Whenever I walked into the room and saw Draco, I remembered my dream. I couldn’t believe that my cheeks haven’t burned off my face yet. Drinian had all my classes, too, but only a couple with Chloe. She didn’t fret, because the boys in all her classes drooled over her. I knew boys drooled for me, but they did it from afar. Drinian was always close by me. He knew I didn’t like the attention like Chloe did.

“Darlin’, I’ve missed you all day. I barely even saw you. I wish we could have more classes together,” Chloe exclaimed as she entered the portrait hole. “You should have seen Wyatt, here, in Potions. He made a perfect sleeping brew that knocked out Goyle. It was hilarious when his fat butt fell out of the chair.” A blonde haired boy followed behind her, he must be Wyatt.

Drinian went stiff beside me. I glanced over at him. He was giving a stare that could kill, towards Wyatt. I jumped off the couch and went straight to Chloe. I tugged her arm and we were out of the common room in a blink.

“Claire, where are we going?” Chloe exclaimed.

“On a walk. I need to talk to you.”

“Couldn’t you talk to me after I introduced Wyatt to you?” She muttered.

“No, Chloe. We need to talk about you and Drinian,” I raised my voice. She closed her mouth and let me pull her.

“Can’t you see that you are hurting him? Chloe, you need to be rational about this. You lead him on at Beauxbatons, but then drop him cold as soon as you come here. I know you like the attention, but think about the consequences first!” I was really mad at her for treating Drinian like this. I never liked Drinian like Chloe liked him at Beauxbatons. He understood, because he equally liked Chloe as much as she did for him. Now she has left him in the dust and finds new boys to scavenge up.

“What consequences, Claire! I did nothing wrong. I only flirted with him and a couple other guys! I don’t think flirting is wrong,” she was equally pissed as I was.

“You are so selfish. You only care about you and your future. How about care for someone else, for a change.”

“You know what, I will. I will care for someone else for a change and that does not include you or Drinian.” She jumped off the rock she had been sitting on and ran off to the castle. I stayed and stared at the black lake.

Great! The first day at Hogwarts and I have already lost one of my best friends. I knew this was a mistake. If only…

A twig snapped behind me. Before I knew it, I was crouched low on the ground pointing my wand towards the trees. A figure stepped out with raised hands.

“Whoa, Cresswell. It’s just me,” Malfoy chuckled.

“What are you doing here?”

“You better watch out. An innocent little girl like you might run into an evil boy like me,” he smirked as he walked back into the woods. “Oh, I hoped you liked your dream last night. I never did get to the best part. Maybe tonight, perhaps?” Then he was gone. Holy shit, as Chloe would say.

 Sorry its short, but this chapter was amazing and I had to leave you wanting more!!! Thats what all great writers do!!!