Chapter 32~ Leaving His Mark

ابدأ من البداية

“Alright, I guess you are right.” I sigh and walk over to his side. He places a kiss on my forehead and grabs my hand before exiting the room.

The house has an eerie silence over it. Either everyone is still asleep or they are all gone. It’s only 8 so it’s probably the first option. Niall and I shuffle into the kitchen. Niall drops my hand and shuts an open window that was letting in a draft.

I pull open the fridge and rummage through the food, investigating our options for breakfast. I gather an assortment of breakfast foods and set them on the counter. Eggs, sausage, cheese, and some frozen hash browns.

Meanwhile, Niall is searching through the cupboards and pulling out baking ingredients. Flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, and some other ingredients.

“What do you say about waffles?” he asks pulling out a waffle maker from a bottom cupboard and plugging it in to an outlet.

“Sounds good! I’ll make eggs, hash browns, and sausage. We should probably make enough for the others.”

“Okay, they will love us. Nobody ever makes breakfast around here. They’ll think we’ve gone mad.”

I smile at him as he hands me a frying pan for the eggs. I turn on the stove to let it heat up. I plug in the griddle and start cooking the frozen hash browns. I turn around and lean against the counter, watching Niall struggle as he stirs the waffle ingredients together.

A giggle escapes my lips and he turns to look at me. “What? You think this is funny?” he teases smirking at me.

“Yeah I do. Are you having problems?”

“No I am not.” He says trying to stir all the ingredients together faster.

“You weren’t supposed to put it all in at once.”

He looks down at his bowl and quietly says, “Oh.”

I laugh and turn around to stir the hash browns. They are starting to brown on one side so I flip them over.

“Hey Grace,” Niall says in a strange voice causing me to turn and face him.

As soon as I turn around he wipes his fingers across my cheek leaving a wet slimy substance. My eyes go wide at his gesture and he is laughing. Waffle batter.

“Niall!”

In between his laughing he says, “Whoops… I’m sorry babe… it slipped.”

“It did not slip!” I start giggling at him and his immaturity.

He pulls his bottom lip between his teeth, muffling his laughs. Once he calms down he says, “Here let me get it.”

I watch him closely as he walks up to me and grabs my upper arms gently.

I’m still aching all over from the attack. I need to take some pain medication or something.

He tips his head to the side and leans in to my face. I turn my head so the cheek with the batter on it is facing him. My hands reach up to both sides of his face and guide his head to the batter.

He sticks his tongue out and licks from the bottom to the stop of my cheek. I giggle because it tickles and I can feel his lips tip up into a grin. He starts sucking on the leftover batter, making me close my eyes in pleasure.

I hum slightly and his hands grip my waist, pulling me closer to him. My hands find his chest and grip his shirt. His tongue continues to roam my cheek, getting the last of the batter. Once he finishes he turns my head forward and connects his lips with mine. It quickly turns to a French kiss and it’s getting heated.

His hands slide down to my bum and he squeezes lightly making my body jolt. He reaches his hands around the back of my thighs and picks my up, setting me on the cool granite counter. One of his hands continues to hold my leg while the other makes its way around my back, pulling me into him. The hand on my leg slides up my outer thigh, taking the fabric of his boxers with it.  

I moan into the kiss and his tongue takes advantage of my mouth. I reach my hands up and wrap them around his neck, tangling my fingers in his hair. He moves his lips to my neck and I gasp as he begins to suck at my soft spot.

“Found it,” he chuckles against my skin.

“Niall…” I breathe out and it’s his turn to moan.

“I love when you say my name,” he whispers as he continues to suck at my neck.

“Niall, you are going to leave a hickey.” I whimper trying to get him to stop, yet I don’t pull away. It feels too good to force him to stop.

“Nobody will notice. We can just say it’s another bruise,” he licks the spot and starts to blow his cool breath on it. Leaving his mark.

“Okay,” I hum.

He goes back to my lips and leaves a deep kiss before pulling away, leaving me sitting on the counter.  He walks over and stirs to hash browns that are probably burnt now.

 I hop off the counter and grab the sausage, placing it in the heated pan on the stove and breaking it up into edible pieces. It starts to sizzle and Niall goes back to stirring the batter.

This time he stirs more rapidly and finally mixes all the ingredients together. He starts his first waffle and helps me with the eggs and hash browns. I place the sausage in the same pan as the hash browns, once they have both been cooked thoroughly and are separated.

Niall stirs the scrambled eggs again and takes out the last waffle just as everyone starts filing into the kitchen.

“Wow! What is this?” Liam asks in a stunned voice.

“It smells delicious!” Sophie compliments. She’s dressed in a long shirt that I assume is Liam’s, so I don’t feel uncomfortable anymore. Her straight hair is a little messy but she still looks like a goddess.

“I love you Grace! Niall would never do this alone!” Harry says ecstatically as he eyes the food.

Niall gets all defensive. “Back off Harry!” It’s sweet really, that he is jealous.

“Chill dude! I was joking.” Harry says putting his hands up in surrender.

“What is this all for?” Louis asks. Zayn follows him in, rubbing his sleepy eyes.

Niall shrugs and I answer, “It’s a thank you, to all of you for taking me in and helping me with everything. You’ve all been really kind and I wanted to pay you back.” I smile at them all as they start to fill their plates and find a spot at the table.

“You didn’t have to,” Liam says kindly to me.

“I know, but I wanted to.”

He smiles and walks over to sit by Sophie. They are so cute together. I wonder if Niall and I look like that when we are around each other.

Niall hands me a full plate. He already prepared it for me. I smile at him. “Thank you!”

“You’re welcome. Let’s go sit down.”

I walk over to the table and sit next to Sophie as Niall takes a seat on my other side. They are all just conversing around the table and talking about upcoming plans and random gossip. We look like a bunch of best friends. Just hanging out together and living in one big house.

I feel like I fit in. It’s like being home. I usually take a long time to warm up to people, but they have all treated me like I have been in their group for years. It’s comforting. I don’t ever want to lose this feeling.

As I’m thinking about how long I will be able to be in their little clique, Niall reaches for my hand under the table. I smile at him and he winks at me. Cheeky boy.

{Picture on Side: Niall and Grace’s steamy make out sesh. ;) Well, kinda

Interesting chapter, no? Don’t be afraid to vote ;) I won’t tell!

What do you guys think about all the characters?

Comment, share, vote!!!  XOXO}