Chapter Nineteen🌻

While sipping away on some drinks, Lena and I managed to get the house back to the way it's suppose to look. It took a little longer than expected because Lena would complain how people was 'nasty little shits.'

Now, however, we sat outside on the porch relaxing with a cold drink in our hand, ranting about life and how proud we were that the house was actually cleaned.

"Where the heck did that bracelet come from? I've never seen it before." Lena asked looking at my new charm bracelet.
"It was actually a present for my birthday. Can you believe someone actually got me a gift instead of just coming to get drunk?" I laugh lightly while playing with the charms.

"OK, so who gave that to you? Cameron?" Her eyes kind of shocked, thinking that Cameron wasn't capable to pick something like this out. Which, he probably wasn't.

"Uhm...Blake, actually. You honestly think Cameron would get me a gift? I'm still surprised he even showed up here at all last night." I gave her an eye roll having to talk about Cameron at all.

"So, Blake? Do we like him now?" She asked, half teasingly and half serious.

"Maybe?"

Lena shook her head like a mother would when her child has done something wrong. "Your taste in guys, honestly, I don't know about you sometimes."

"Yeah, me either. Cameron is... well Cameron. I like him, but sometimes I still don't know how to take him. Like earlier, I'm pretty sure he called me fat. To be honest though, it wasn't even the first time he's done it." My voice is low and shaky but I'm not sure why. I just didn't want to talk about any of this.

"He did this before? You realize that you're not fat at all though right? Because if you don't you're as crazy as he is. He's a dumbass Cami, you know that."

"Yeah I know he is, but like, it wouldn't kill me to loose a few more pounds." I feel my eyes watering and I try to hold back tears.

"What the hell did you just say? You've lost enough! You've been loosing weight like crazy..." She stops mid sentence and I look over at her to see her shaking her head again.

"What?"

"This is why you haven't been eating lately, you lying bitch! You've basically lived off of stupid sunflower seeds and all because some douche bag called you fat!" Lena looked at me with anger and disgust.

"Calm down, I'll start eating, I know it was stupid. It wasn't because of him though, I've just felt uncomfortable lately with how I look..." I lied to her. I almost never lie to Lena, she's my best friend.

"Well, we are getting Chinese today and you're going to eat a good meal, a meal you'll actually enjoy!"

"Yes, mother." I say in a mocking tone, I loose my thought when my phone buzzes and I look down to see it was from Cameron. Of course, right? Who else would it be?

Cameron:
Hey beautiful. Hope you're not still mad. I guess I was just cranky because lack of sleep... I miss you though. I'm hoping I can see you tonight.

I let out a sigh and Lena grabs my phone and laughs out loud. "Who does this bitch think he is?"

"Len, please, just let it go." I almost beg her, but it's to late.

Cami:
This is Lena. I don't know if Cami is mad but I am. Therefore, she has plans tonight and won't be able to see you. Dumbass.

Lena smiled to herself in approval, while I just rolled my eyes.

"OK, I'm calling Kylie to go pick us up some food, and maybe she can hangout tonight or something. Cameron is not coming here. Not tonight. "

My stomach turns at the mention of food. I really didn't feel like eating, but I know Lena is basically going to make me. I wonder if she would be alright with Kylie picking up some sunflower seeds?

It takes Kylie like two hours before she finally shows up with amazing Chinese take out. Oh, and without sunflower seeds. Lena had texted her and told her not to bring me any, that I need actual food. Whatever.

So, here we sat in the living room floor watching One Tree Hill and debating on rather Lucas or Nathan is cuter.

I nibble on some rice while Lena is staring me down. "Want to take a picture?" I asked her in a bitchy tone.

"No, bitch. I'm just glad you're actually eating."

"So, are we talking about Cameron yet, or no?" Kylie bluntly asks while her mouth is full of rice.

I pretend to be lost in thought while eating, and Lena lets out a sigh.

"OK, I guess we're not? Listen, I just want to know if you guys finally banged, because last night it seemed like you all was going to." Kylie is smirking, thinking she already knows the answers.

"We didn't do anything." I say quickly while still staring down at my food.

"You're a lying bitch to... come on, just tell us the truth." Kylie teases me playfully, but I finally look up at her without a smile.

"We didn't. We made out, he felt me up, he tried to do other things but I said no. But, I'm glad I did because he was an ass hole today." I chomp down forcefully on my rice and feel my face burning from embarrassment.

"I made things awakward didn't I? I'm always good at stuff like that." Kylie mumbles, in her own way saying she was sorry. "You know he likes you a lot though right? He talks about you all the time. I've never seen him like this, honestly."

"Well if he liked me like you say he does, then he would love all of me." I spoke quitely and let my eyes water again, I look at Lena and she's smiling.

"You've never said anything more true than that, bitch." Lena said, still smiling like a proud mother.