Chapter Six🌻

The sun angrily beaming in woke me the next morning. I turn over and realize I'm alone in the bed. It makes me wonder if Cameron spilt as soon as I feel asleep, I could almost see that happening. I check the time to realize it was actually afternoon. It was a little past 12, I had missed my classes at the community college. It wasn't the first time, and honestly, it probably wouldn't be the last.

I check my phone to find several missed calls and texts from Lena and Tay. They had actually woke up to go to class. It surprised me considering how much they drunk last night.

From Lena:
WAKE UPPPPPPPPP!

From Taylor:
You alive in there bitch, we gots da classes today leggooo!

From Lena:
Hi. I'm your best friend and I'm pissed because your a lazy bitch that won't wake up. :)

From Lena:
I've tried several times waking you up, I even came in and jumped on you... Sorry, but you clearly didn't feel it anyway.

From Lena:
I'm leaving without you. Have fun drooling.

From Taylor:
Yeah girl, we leaving you now!

I actually laughed out loud reading how hard my friends struggled to wake me up. I didn't hear anything this morning, I was out cold. Before locking my phone I noticed I had another message. But, this one was from Cameron.

From Cameron:
Hey beautiful, sorry I had to leave you, I had work this morning. What I wouldn't give to lay there beside you all day. See you later.

I stared at my phone kind of confused. I have no clue exactly what was going on between me and Cameron. To be honest, I wasn't sure if I liked it. It seemed to bizarre. It was true though, he did have work. Somehow I had completely forgot about that. I guess I just expect Cameron to be flaky.

From Lena:
Classes sucked. Me and Tay is bringing home Chinease after our last class is over. Netflix night.

I smiled, then wanted to vomit. I felt my stomach rumble from reading about the Chinese food. I was starving. But ironically, the last thing I wanted in the world right now was food. The one time I was trying not to eat so much, their bringing back my favorite Chinese food. Of course, that's honestly just my luck.

This made me think of Cameron, of course. Since he thought I was fat, the only person to ever say it, at least to my face. I thought I should at least text him back.

From Cami:
I'll see you soon, but can't tonight.

I sent it. I just wanted to talk to him. More than anything, I wanted to know and understand what was going on with my feelings for him. In a way, this made me not want to see him at all. I didn't know for sure if I liked him, or if I was to worried about changing his mind about me being fat.

From Cameron:
What's wrong with tonight? You seeing your boyfriend?

From Cami:
Girls night, and no, I'm single.

I put down my phone, remembering that he had asked about my boyfriend last night as well. Now, I was thinking of Blake. I called myself stupid under my breathe for texting him last night. Now, he would probably be more clingy.
I heard the front door swing open, Lena and Tay was back, I smelled Chinese foood instantly. I couldn't eat, I would at least wait until later if I did eat at all. My stomach growled. Ugh, the beginning of a very long process.

I thought of Cameron again and got almost pissed off. What should it matter to him if I'm single or not? What should it matter if I eat, or if I'm not skinny? Then I thought how cute he was while holding me last night, I closed my eyes to drift back to sleep. My brain hurts.

But, if I was asleep, I wouldn't have to deal with my stomach growling. I wouldn't be tempted to eat everything in the house.

I finally woke up, the girls had started a movie and Lena said they had ran to the nearest gas station and picked up snacks. She brought me some Sunflower seeds. Sunflower seeds? They can't be to fattening right? I started eating some, almost completely blocking the movie out. I checked my phone to see I had two messages. One from Cameron, and one from Blake.

From Cameron:
I can't believe you picked a girls night over me. Just kidding, but I miss you a lot actually.

My heart fluttered when I finished reading the message. He missed me? I'm not so sure I miss him, I don't know. I did know, however, I wasn't ready to see him.

From Blake:
Hey, got your message last night, it's OK. There was weird people there, and of course alcohol was involved. I would love to talk to you about it though...

Oh geesh. Why did I do that? Why did I even text him? I avoided texting either of them back, I have no clue what to say, or how I feel about anything.

"Get off that phone and watch this movie with us!" Lena yelled, I laughed and put my phone on the night stand. We watched the movie, and I ate my sunflower seeds.

Author's Note:

This chapter seems short compared to my last one. Hope you all enjoy it! Please vote & leave comments.

Who is your favorite character so far?