Chapter One🌻

"420...Order 420!" The silver haired old guy from behind the counter of Diary Blast shouted out.
My best friend, Lena, and I laughed uncontrollably at the random number, as we walked to get our food. Even though we've never smoked a day in our lives, weed anyways, we joked about it usually. It also didn't help that the old guy calling the numbers looked like he had smoked one right before work.

The guy eyed them, "This stuff is yours?" He asked, eyeing all the large portions of food, seeming to think we was lying.
"Sure is, Silver Fox!" Lena said with a sassy smirk. We giggle again and take two trays of food over to a booth. It seemed like we ordered a little of everything. But, that's nothing unusual, for us. We like to eat, but unlike most other girls that like to eat, everyone can tell we like to eat.
Lena and I aren't skinny. I wouldn't really say fat, but you wouldn't see us in a Victoria Secret fashion show anytime soon.
"Man, I'm not going to eat for days after this, why did we get so much food?" Lena asked me, while I was already digging in on something deep fried.

"We got it because we are freaking starving, and who do we have to impress anyways?" I told her like it was the easiest question in the world to answer. Lena can be forgetful, that's why we're friends, so I can remind her of these things. She loves me for it though, I think. Oh well, she's stuck with me either way.

"You'll regret this tonight when your drinking all that vodak like you always do." Lena replied grabbing my onion rings for herself.
"I aint gonna regret crap tonight, Hakuna Matata, bitch" I said, smiling with my mouth full. Lena rolled her eyes at me, so I just kept talking.
"So, who is even going to be at Kiley's later?" I asked, because I hated partying with random or different people. Although, Lena loved it every time. We are opposites about a lot of things, that being a major one. She loved hanging out with as many people as she could. Not me. New people make me awkward and nervous, heck, I'm like that usually around people who I already know.

"Uh well...Kiley of course...Taylor might show up later when she gets off work, but, you know she usually flakes out." Lena replied, making a annoyed face when she mentioned how Taylor flakes out a lot.

Kiley was Lena's older cousin. She was 22, Lena and I had been hanging out with her nonstop the past couple of months since they graduated high school. She had her own place, cool as hell, and she bought us liqour all the time.

Taylor was our other ride or die friend. She was funny, but when drinking, she became sometimes, obnoxious. I kind of hoped she would flake out to be honest. That sounds bad, but you just got to know Taylor, especially intoxicated.

"OK, so me, you, Kiley, and possibly Taylor...that's it though right?" I asked her, hoping that nobody else would show up or was even invited.

"Well..." Lena said. I already knew she was hiding something from me. Someone else was going to be coming over tonight, and she was lying to me about. Lying to me, her best friend, which is why I cut her short. I allowed her to save her breath and time by trying to think of some lie to tell me.

"You lying bitch! Who -" I was instantly pissed off, but I was cut short myself when my phone started buzzing.

I pulled my iPhone out, and sure enough 5 new text messages, weird since I was already with Lena, who blows my phone up when we're not together. When I read them, I tried to hide disgusted face. Gross. Why do annoying people text me?

"I already know. Its your baby Blake isn't it? It has to be Blake." Lena said, getting to much enjoyment out of it obviously. She thought it was hilarious for some reason when Blake blew up my phone.

"Oh my god it is. We have been broken up for two days now. Make him leave me alone!" I made a pouty face. He disgusted me now. I have no clue at all why I dated him. We dated for maybe two months. But, in that short period of time he would try to tell me not to hangout with Lena. He would tell me not to drink. That's why it ended. I would not be controlled like a puppet. Don't get me wrong though, I really liked him, and sometimes he was the sweetest, but that controlling, that fast? No thank you.

"Ugh. Man, he really liked you. But, bitch him out again, and let's go, we need to get ready for tonight!" Lena said, she was getting excited now, and completely over the Blake drama.

I put my phone back in her pocket, not even bothering to text him back. He wasn't worth my time honestly . We threw our trash away and headed for Lena's car.

"Oh yeah...Cameron might be coming...what song you wanna listen to?" Lena tried to avoid what she had just told me, while flipping through the iPod.

"What the heck, Lena!?" I knew something like this was going to happen. No way was I going around him. Just thinking of him was enough to piss me off, and make me sick at the same time, kind of like my reaction to Blake.

Cameron. Why would anyone want to invite Cameron?

Author's note:
I went back and tried to edited it some, along with some minor changes! Hope everyone has enjoyed reading so far! Don't forget to vote! ;)