Chapter Three🌻

We pull into Kiley's driveway, of course jamming out to Sleazy by Ke$ha, it was Taylor's favorite song, go figure, I guess.

Kiley steps out onto the porch when she hears the car, the music, and Taylor singing/screaming. "My god, Taylor, are you dying?" Kiley asked, squinting her eyes. "Because you sound like shit."

"Haha, biotch! So funny." Tay says back sarcastically. This is about how our relationship with Kiley goes. We say mean things, and we laugh about it. We got out of the car. It's already 10 at night. I just want to be at Lena's, asleep. I want this night to be over already, and it hasn't even started yet.

Lena could tell I wasn't in the mood. "Listen, after we drink a few you'll be in such a better mood, you always are. But if your not, go to Kiley's room, lock the door, watch Netflix." Lena said with the biggest smile. She clearly thought it was her best idea yet. Actually, I could see that plan taking action within an hour probably.

Kiley lives deep in a holler. Since were from Kentucky, its common to drink in the front yard, if you live in a holler. We've already been drinking for an hour now, we have music going and decided that a fire in Kiley's yard would be perfect. We live for fall nights, the fires then, it's just perfect. Having a fire going maybe the only good thing so far.

It was October. A fire was kindly needed. The chilly wind never bothered any of us though usually. The next song comes on and for some reason it's Teach me how to Dougie. We all start laughing, but start doing the dougie in our fast drunk haze.

Kiley was really feeling the dougie at this point. She was acting like it was the best dance that was ever created. A few moments later, she goes down, and not from dropping it hot. We all watched as Kiley actually fell over a good sized rock from doing the dougie.

"Oh my god. Someone didn't teach you very good." I say, crying from laughing so hard, like the rest of us, as Kiley is still on the ground, looking either in pain or confused. It's really hard to tell with her. Lena starts getting her high pitched laugh she gets when she's really dying from laughter, and that makes me and Taylor laugh even more. At this point my ribs hurt from laughter, I would stop if I could.

"Guys, really shut up, I already pissed my pants!" Kiley told us, smiling a little now. The three of us grow kind of silent, really quickly. But, our silence makes Kiley giggle more.

"Bitch, please tell me you actually didn't piss your pants." Lena told her, completly serious now. She was serious the majority of the time though, it seemed anyway. I laugh a little from her seriousness and walk to cooler to grab a drink.

"YES BITCHES! I PISSED MY PANTS!" Kiley was actually yelling, slurring her words a little. I quickly turn back toward my friends. I look down at Kiley, still on the ground, I can see now her crotch area is actually soaked from peeing her pants.

Our laughing got scary uncontrollable until we hear someone yell back to Kiley, from behind us. "Who the hell cares, you piss your pants on a daily basis! Go freaking change your clothes, you little nasty." Cameron had arrived. We was so busy dying of laughter that we didn't hear him pull up in his car, or even shut his car door. He walked over to where we was standing. He was smiling big, like he had told the funniest joke on Earth.

"You little bitch." Kiley says calmly, eyeing her cousin, who had already grabbed a beer. She's struggling to get up and reaches her hand out to Cameron for help. It must have been pure desperation if she was asking Cameron.

"Your crazier than hell if you think I'm touching your hand right now. There's probably piss on it. Just get up." He told her smiling. He always had the biggest smile. The kind of smile that makes it look like someone is squinting their eyes from smiling so big.

Cameron is wearing a blue shirt, with jeans. He has sandy like blonde hair with blue eyes. Boy, did that blue shirt make his eyes seem to pop...what the hell? I meant, I wish his eyes would burst? Anyways, I don't like him. I'm to drunk to deal with this right now I guess. Cameron is gross though, point blank.

After Kiley goes into the house to change. We are left mingling with Cameron. "So what's up dickweed, I didn't think you was coming." Lena punches her cousin's arm lightly. Before he could even answer Taylor jumps in front of Lena smiling big.
"But we are like, so glad you came. So glad!" Tay says. She's trying to throw herself at him. His eye twitches. He looks over at me, and I pretend to check my phone, being busy. Oh boy, just pay attention to Taylor, please. She's right there in front you, basically asking for you to seduce her with your eyes.

"Well well well. If it isn't my favorite girl." He steps aside Taylor and moves closer to me. "I haven't seen you in a while." He smiles looking at my face. Shoot. So much for that! Note to self, remind Taylor to throw herself a little bit more on Cameron so he will leave me alone!

"Cameron, you seen me last week..." I said calmly and roll my eyes a little. It was true though. Lena and I had been friends since Kindergarten, and I'm always at her house. I see Cameron, unfortunately, more than my own family usually.

"Cami, don't be an ass, you're to pretty for that attitude." He says quitely. He looks at me for a least a minute, still smiling. He turns when we hear Kiley come back outside. Thank goodness for Kiley and her awkward/perfect timing.

"What the hell took so long?" I asked thankful for her presence again. Walking toward her, and leaving Cameron by himself, where he should be.
"Well, if you want to know. I couldn't find my underwear. Any of them. So I don't have any on right now." She saying all of this kind of proudly. We all stare at her as Lena mumbles 'dumb bitch'. Kylie has no shame, and absolutely no filter. She never cares what she does or what she says.

We finally get back to dancing, and start singing. I'm in a great mood, especially since Cameron seems distant from me now. Taylor is currently trying to grind on him, even though he was never dancing in the first place. It looks painfully awkward, but I ignore it all together and continue to sing, and trying to dance.

Cameron and I randomly make eye contact and he gets up from his seat and pushes Taylor aside, gently. "You look beautiful tonight. You always look beautiful." His eyes are shining. It must be the weird lighting out here or something.

"I'm hungry." I say out of control. I'm incredibly drunk and everything is spinning. I wasn't hungry, I just wanted food. I just wanted away from him really, and I didn't know what else to say.

Cameron looks at me and takes my hand. "Come on, I think Kiley has some pizza inside." He leads me inside. As we go in the door I could hear Lena saying 'What the hell' rather loudly.
We go inside at he starts leading me directly for Kiley's bedroom. I start squirming my hand to get out of his grip. He notices quickly. At this point, I'm extremely drunk, and I want to go to sleep. I want the room to stop spinning and for Cameron to disappear.

"Would you calm the hell down, I'm not going to rape you!" He says loudly, and he looks hurt. He helps me in Kiley's bed, turns on Netflix, right to One Tree Hill, and leaves the room. He comes back moments later with Kiley's leftover pizza and water. If my head wasn't spinning before, it defiantly is now. Why was Cameron being like this? I mean, was he actually trying to be a decent human being?

"Sober up and get some sleep, beautiful, I'm sure you'll do it all again tomorrow." He moves my hair out of my face. All I can do is look at him in confusion. I feel stupid, and drunk. I don't know how to react to this side of Cameron. I didn't know it existed.

I hear the front door slam and it sounds like Lena is screaming at Cameron to get his pants on. She's furious, I can tell. Cameron walks through calmly and I hear him laughing and all I hear is Lena saying 'Oh..' In confusion as well.
I hear Cameron say, "I see what you two expect of me though, thanks." And the front door is slammed again.

I'm stunned, shocked, and confused. Out of all of the things I expected to happen tonight, Cameron acting this way, it wasn't one of them. Honestly, I've never seen Cameron try to have manners.

I chow down on pizza. I realized I was starving, and pizza is like the number one comfort food anyways. I fall asleep still holding a piece in my hand. Now that's sweet dreams.

Author's Note:

Does anyone feel even a little bit sorry for Cameron or nah?