Chapter Thirteen🌻

December

Dear Journal,
Cameron and I have been together a month, basically two, but I'll say a month. To be honest, I'm crazy about him. I love his smile, especially when he sees me. I can honestly say I've never felt this way about any other guy, ever.

I've lost tons of weight, I feel good about myself for once. Cameron never makes weird comments anymore about my weight, or how much I eat, and it's nice.

However, even though sometime has passed, our relationship is pretty much the same. I see him sometime at night, we end the cuddling and falling asleep, but, I always wake up alone. I've never asked what things he has to do so early besides working. I feel like I would come off as a little crazy/stalkerish.

Sometimes, I'm wondering if he's getting aggravated at all because we still haven't done anything more than made out. I'm not a virgin, I slept with my ex, Blake, but after that turned out I want to be sure with the next person.

I don't know what it is about Cameron Michaels, but he's something special to me. I can't see myself moving on, or being with anyone else now besides him...

Later that night...

The music is down low, and the drinks are being passed around the kitchen table. Lena, Taylor, and I are busy laughing and planning my 19th birthday party that's in 3 days. Kylie and Cameron are suppose to make an appearance anytime now.

"Man, you guys, this will be the best party yet!" Taylor yelled sharing our excitement.

"For real, this bitch deserves a good birthday party, so we will be wasted the whole night!"

"I'm actually excited, I just hope Cameron decides to show up a little early for once." I tell my best friends, when the door opens in perfect timing to reveal Kylie and Cameron.

"Cami, let's go, now." Cameron growled, holding a beer in his hand, already drunk, like always. He sounded mad, and in a hurry. His tone completely caught me off guard. I didn't even have the time to actually get excited to see him.

"G - go where?" I stuttered before noticing it, not knowing what his answer will be.

"We gotta talk, now, come to Lena's room." He growled again before storming off into the bedroom. My friends and I share weird glances at each other.
"What the hell was that, is he wasted?" Lena asked, looking confused as I was.

"He's always wasted, he's always a little bitch, we all know this." Kylie spoke, not making eye contact with anyone. Her stare wasn't confused, it looked more like she was pissed off. Kylie knows something we all don't...

I get up from the table, chug back the rest of my drink, and walk forward to Lena's room. Shit. Why am I so nervous? What the hell is going on?

"Shut the door." I hear Cameron say before I'm even fully in the room. I shut the door behind me and try to read his face, which I can't.

"Is something wrong?" My voice sounds like a scared little girl, I hate it.
"Yes, we've been dating for a little bit now and the only thing I get is a little tongue when we make out." His face is red, he won't even look at me.
I can feel my face grow pale. I was expecting this kind of talk. I thought maybe when we got in here he'd tell he just wanted to be alone with me. But, he's actually pissed off, because we're not having sex.

"This is about sex?" I asked, loosing the scared voice and finding my own mad voice. The nerve of this dumbass.

"Clearly, if people are attracted to each other, they usually bang, damn Cami." He huffed out, lighting a cigarette, forgetting people isn't suppose to smoke inside.

"Screw you, Cameron." I'm so mad, my eyes begin to water, I want to kiss him and punch him in the face at the same time. I know, but I can't help it. He's so cute, and I am attracted to him, I'm just not ready for anything else yet.

"Yeah, I wish you would!" He yells a little, walking out of the room, slamming the door.
I stay inside the room, I'm ready to sleep, I'm over this night, I'm over that conversation. I let tears slip down my face, the door opens and Lena's there.

"Listen, Cameron is a douche, I'm sleeping in here too." She says simple enough, climbs in the bed behind me.

"Where's is everyone else?" I asked quietly.
"Living room, playing a game, I don't know, Kylie might be outside, might be home, she's upset with Cameron." She let out, gave me her bitch look that was meant for Cameron and we both smile.

I didn't think I'd see this side of Cameron. It made me think of all the reasons I used to hate even talking to him before. Maybe, I was right before, to not talk to him, to avoid him the best I could. I should have known better. I should have known that the guy I've been talking to wasn't the real Cameron Michaels. The Cameron just now, that was the real him. I knew it.

I lay there, the tears easing, before stopping completely. I was fine, I think. Being this hurt over someone I was actually starting to care a whole lot about, it made me think of Blake. As I just laid there, I thought I should text him.

From Cami:
Hey. Just wondering if you wanted to talk...I could really use someone to talk to.

He never texted me back, but should he? Why should he ever talk to me again? Why should I ever talk to Cameron again? Maybe I won't.

I lay down and fall asleep quickly. The next day, even though I didn't know it yet, would be horrible.

AN:

Okay, so this chapter was kinda short...but very interesting, right!?

Who votes Cameron is a jerk face douche?

Any of my readers still love Cameron right now?

I'm so happy/proud of this story! Proud momma moment!