Chapter Eighteen🌻

The next morning, I was the last to wake up. I looked over, and of course Cameron was gone. I heard Lena talking from probably the kitchen. Some people from the party last night must still be here. I got out of bed and threw my hair up in a messy bun. I couldn't help but peek in the mirror on my way out of the room. I was slimmer now. I smiled to myself thinking of last night.

As I was walking through the house I noticed how completely trashed it was. There was empty beer cans and bottles, even red cups covering almost everything. I groaned out loud, already dreading the clean up that will basically take all day to finish.

"There you are, sleepy head!" I looked up to see Cameron looking at me, his smile stretched across his face. I beamed back at him. I actually couldn't believe he was still here.

"What are you doing here?" I tried to ask sweetly, but it sounded to me more like a complaint like why hasn't he left yet? "I just mean, I figured you would be gone already." I smiled shyly at him. He bent down and placed a kiss on my forehead, and I swear my whole body could have melted right there.

"I couldn't leave before you woke up, besides, I have nothing to do today anyway." He rubbed his hand gently across my cheek. "Damn, you're so beautiful." I smiled up at him, then seen Lena rolling her eyes from the corner of my eyes.

"Oh, hey, Len. Did everyone else already go home?" I asked her, looking around again at the trash and a random pair of pants laying on the floor.

"Oh hey, nice of you two to notice that I'm standing right here!" She puffed out a breath of air, and gave us her bitch look. "But yes they did, what ones hadn't already gone before I woke up, Cameron and I showed them the door this morning." She laughed, reaching over and bumping fists with Cameron, who looked proud of himself.

"OK, I'm starving, you guys want me to go pick up some food?" Cameron asked, already putting on his shoes before we even had time to answer. "Come on, Cami, I know you got to be hungry, you can ride with me to the quicky mart." He was still bent down, tying his shoes, and I could feel my face turn red. There it is again... he was calling me fat, right?

I turned around to the kitchen counter and started pouring myself some coffee. "No thanks, I'm really not hungry." I lied. I was starving. However, the last thing I wanted to do was eat when someone might have just called me fat.

"What, are you serious?" He looked up with a confused look on his face. It was like he could tell I was lying almost.

"I'm very serious. My head is killing me, and you talk extremely loud." I told him calmly, which I must add, isn't even a lie. It's very true.

Cameron laughs low, while Lena bursts with laughter. "He really does talk loud, it's not even because you're hungover!" She continued to laugh as Cameron rolls his eyes at us. He clears his throat but there's no shutting Lena up, seriously.

"Cami, will you walk outside with me at least?" He asked hopeful and I nodded my head, heading toward the door with my coffee still in hand.

"What's up?" I asked him smoothly.

"Want me to pick you up anything while I'm out? I could bring you back a pizza roll..." He asked me softly, but his eyes was different to me, they looked cold, darker.

"No thanks." I shot out even though everything else in me was screaming yes. My mouth was watering already just by him saying pizza roll. But I knew I couldn't get one, not now.

"Just pick me up some sunflower seeds, please." My stomach growled, and I hoped so much that he didn't hear it.

He smirked at me. "Sure, Cami, even though I know you of all people wants something other than a bag of sunflower seeds..." He walked toward his car, and I followed him before realizing it.

"What do you mean by that? That I should be hungry? That I'm always hungry? That I'm fat?" I spat the words out before catching myself, I looked at him in the eyes, wanting some kind of an answer. I think I have lost my mind, but it was to late now.

"Calm down, damn. I'm not getting into this girly drama bullshit. It's to early. You're not skinny, but surely you know that by now!" He jumped in his car and slammed the door.

He rolled down his window and I knew my mouth was hanging out in shock of what he said. "I'll bring your precious sunflower seeds back, then I'll be going to Kylie's for a while. If you're in a better mood tonight let me know." He rolled his window up and took off down the road.

I stared after his car until it was out of sight, wondering how the hell that esculated so quickly.

When I went back inside Lena was cleaning up. Honestly, she already had a garbage bag full and there was still so much more to go. I let out a high pitched aggravated scream, causing Lena to get startled and stumble over top the bag before falling on top of it.

"What the heck? You bitch." Lena moved around and you could hear cans and cups crushing beneath her. I immediately doubled over laughing at her. She groaned in what seemed like pain.

"What was that about? It better be good or I may just have to kill you!" I looked at her, still laughing a little, then I remembered how upset I was.

"Your cousin is a dick!" I screamed at her like it was her fault.

"I know this already, so I guess I have to kill you." She replied back with a serious tone which meant she needed more information.

"I think he called me fat?" I finally let out, unsure still if he actually did or not.

"Seriously? If he called you fat then where is his six pack abs at? He's no hollister model. That's funny though if you believe him, because you're not." She looked now annoyed and I was beginning to wonder if I should have told her.

"Is it to early for a drink?" I asked her, my stupid eyes was starting to water and I needed to take my mind off of it.

Lena smiled brightly at me, "It's 5:00 somewhere, right?"

Author's Note:
What is your alls thoughts about Cameron & Cami's relationship?