Chapter Eight🌻

I awoke the next morning on Lena's couch. My head is pounding, and my mouth is as dry as the desert. Last night was actually fun. We always had fun, but this is a night I feel like I could remember forever. The kiss with Cameron topped it off, but I could still see Blake creeping on it from his corner seat. I didn't know if Taylor was even still here but I had to talk to her about last night. Like, what the hell was she thinking bringing Blake here? Just because they now work together doesn't mean she has to bring him to hangout with us! Heck, if that was the case I'd be more happier if it would have been old man Fisher, who washes the dishes.

I couldn't get last night out of my head. I would have to thank Lena for years to come for literally dragging me out of my house. I guess, sometimes, she knows me better than I know myself. Scary.

I raised up on the couch, noticing that my neck felt a little stiff, but who cares, nothing will bring me down today. When I pick up my phone I realize its only 11:45 in the morning. Lena is still asleep. I look over toward the front door to notice Taylor's shoes were gone. She must be gone already, of course. I checked my phone to see I had some new messages.

From Cameron:
Good morning beautiful. I had to work this morning, you probably already know that though. Please tell me you remember last night...

I smiled down at my phone, it seemed crazy that I'm having all these feelings for Cameron. It was odd that he was the one asking me to please remember last night. I would never forget last night, even if I ever wanted to, he was sweet, and cute when Blake made him jealous. Ugh, Blake.

From Cami:
Hey, I'm just waking up, my neck is so stiff. Of course I remember last night, don't you? Lol

I was starting to get more and more comfortable around Cameron. At least now, even if we're not exactly a couple, or whatever, I could at least talk to him like he was a friend. Trust me, that's a huge step from where we actually started.

From Cameron:
Your kidding right? Its all I've been thinking about all day! I really want to see that beautiful face.

Cameron had been thinking of me all day. Where was this going? He doesnt seem like the type of guy to do relationships, so what is going on between us? It was almost hard picturing Cameron and I as a couple, but not completely impossible.

From Cami:
When can I see you again?

Okay, that text made me feel and sound stupid. But, I didn't know what else to say, and I really want to see him, really soon. It didn't even sound like me, but it seems like I've changed so much within the past couple of weeks. Cameron brought out this whole other side of me, but it honestly seems like I do the same thing to him.

From Cameron:
I'll be over after work, beautiful.

I immediately felt like a little kid on Christmas morning. I actually went to twirl my hair like a stupid flirty girl, then realized my long brown hair was half down and half up in a pony tail. Not to mention, the huge tangles that felt impossible. Shit.
I looked back down to my phone and remembered I have another message. It was probably Taylor. I did a eye roll to myself, something is up with her.

I was surprised to find out it was actually from Blake. Honestly, after him witnessing Cameron and I kiss last night, I didn't think he'd want to talk to me. Like, ever.

From Blake:
OK so, I must be the only one that's confused about their feelings? It crushed me to see you kissing him, I though we would work things out. I thought you'd give me another chance. I still care for you so much...

I bit my lip in confusion myself. It was kind of nice what he said. But still, I couldn't help feeling like there was nothing left between us.
After last night, I was more interested in Cameron than ever before. I ignored Blake's message, as usual. It seems mean, but I really don't need him making me feel bad, and bringing down my mood. I couldn't wait to see Cameron again.

Author's Note:
Short chapter, sorry guys!

Who else is loving Cami & Cameron being flirty?? Their too cute!!