Chapter Twelve🌻

Cameron had a firm hold on my hand and we was walking in Lena's bedroom. We stood there a second, saying nothing, my head still spinning, trying to understand what all had just happened. At the same time, I still felt like laughing.

"I hope you don't like him, Cami...is that your ex?" He asked, not looking at my face at all.

"I don't like him, but so what if I did?" Drunk Cami has no filter.
"What do you mean so what?" He asked in a low voice.

"So what...I only see you for a couple hours a night if that, you always randomly show up, just about to wasted to even stand, telling me this bullshit about how I'm beautiful...and that in there, saying that I was your girl, what was that?" I felt annoyed. Who did Cameron Michaels think he was? Who was he to come and go as he pleases while making me like him in the process?

"You don't understand, Cami..."
"Really?" I laughed, I think he's stupid, I maybe drunk but I understood, I think anyways.

"I'm so crazy about you, you don't see me until late and after I'm wasted because I'm a nervous wreck just thinking about you all damn day!" He let out a sight, and by this point I was sure confused.

"I'm so drunk when you see me, because I want to have the balls to even start a conversation with you. You wouldn't look my way before, now this..the other night kissing you, is something I'll never forget."

My stomach rumbled, I don't know if it's from hunger, nervousness, or the alcohol.

"Why didn't you tell me that before bubbo?" I looked at him, he looked stressed, but cute at the same time. I busted out laughing thinking I was hilarious while being drunk.

"I don't know, guess I'm just glad I told you now..." He ends there and bends down to give me what could possibly be the best kiss of my life. I giggle afterwards because everything right now is funny. Cameron tries to ignore how giggly I am.

"I want you to be mine. Mine, and nobody else's. What do you say, will you be mine?" Cameron Michaels, such a way with words, I think I've melted right in his hands.

"I don't know why, but it sounded like you just called me Minnie Mouse." I say between laughs, right before he kissed me again, longer this time, rougher, and with his tongue.

"You're impossible to talk to right now aren't you?" He smiles a bit, tucking a strand of my hair between my ears.

As soon as I tasted his cheap beer on his tongue, my stomach rumbled again...except not because I'm hungry. I immediately pulled back and dashed out of the room for the toilet to hurl.

I puke my life away and brush my teeth, along with putting some cold water my face. I feel better, maybe even good enough to have another drink. I walk back into Lena's room to find it empty...

Seriously?

I walk through the house and get to living room where some people is passed out in random spots on the floor, although, the music is still on.

Lena and Kylie seemed to be passed out holding each other in the recliner chair...my little freaks. Taylor, however, is talking to Cameron. She's giggly and twirling her hair...is she flirting with him? Is he flirting back?

I walk over in time to see his charming smile, only it's not to me, it's to Taylor. "Hey, guys...what's up?" I asked them, my eyes darting from Cameron to Taylor wondering who would speak first.

Taylor's face seem to drop the big smile, "Girl, hey, we was just talking about you..." Why did I get a weird feeling, Taylor wouldn't lie though, she's one of my best friends.

"Hey beautiful, what's wrong, you want something to eat?" Cameron asked while rubbing my face. My face felt like it was burning from embarrassment.
"No, I don't, and if I did I would eat. I came to find you but it looks like you're a little busy." I told him, hoping my face wasn't the color of a tomato. Honestly, talking to Cameron had made my appetite change. I don't feel hungry as much...although there is times where I just want to bury my face in a pack of oreos. Also, now I'm aggravated because he couldn't wait two seconds for me to puke before he had to fill his time?

Cameron's face looked shocked for a second and he acted like he didn't know what to say back. "I was just waiting for you to finish..."

"Well, I'm done now and I'm getting tired. Do you want to go lay down?" I ask, even though I'm not sure why I do.

"Of course, gorgeous." Cameron kissed my forehead and lead me to Lena's room. I melted in his arms over and over as we cuddled and he held me as I drifted to sleep. It felt like he would never let me go, like it always does. I wondered though if him and Taylor were honestly talking about me. I wondered if Blake was still here, or if he was, if he'd be here in the morning. I wondered if Cameron would be here.

The next morning, I woke up alone. He was gone, again.

I didn't get a good morning or wake up sleepy head text. Seconds later Lena and Taylor come in and crash on the bed, looking like straight up zombies.

"So what happened last night?" Taylor asked kind of giggling. Lena on the other hand looked like she just wanted to sleep more.

"Uhm..nothing, we slept, we cuddled...same thing different night." I yawned, completly over the topic.

"Oh come on!" Taylor yelled, slapping her forehead with her palm.

"We all know, even you, Cameron isn't the cuddling type." Lena finally said, speaking up.

"Well, I'm sorry to disappoint, but, that's it." I'm kind of confused at this point, did they expect I messed around with him already?

They both rolled their eyes like I was lying. Great. "Look guys, nothing happened, so whatever, believe me or not." I told them, ending the conversation.

"Well we made pancakes, come eat!" Lena said getting out of the bed and Taylor following.
"I'm not hungry yet, I'll be in there in a second." I mumbled, getting up and rummaging through one if my over night bags. I finally find at the bottom, under a pair of jeans, the pointless journal, mom bought me forever ago. Why not? I didn't really want to tell anyone else that I had feelings for Cameron just yet.

I looked at my phone to see a message from Blake. I knew it would be him somehow.

From Blake:
It was great seeing you laugh like that last night. It felt like old times until we was interrupted. Hope we can hangout again soon.

Oh boy. I ignored it. I really don't want to lead him on, but it feels like I am. At least now I didn't feel like puking when I heard his name.

Dear Journal,

Please help. I'm so confused. I would normally stay hungry but the only thing I eat anymore is Sunflower seeds. All I ever think of now is Cameron Michaels. He's confusing.

He likes me, I think. I think I like too. But something about it is off. Something about this just seems and feels so weird.. -

From Cameron:
Hey beautiful! Sorry had somethings to do, hopefully you slept good without me holding you close. ;)

The buzz from my phone made me stop writing. He seems to always have things to do, always. But he never actually tells me what it is, maybe it's because we've only started talking though. Either way, I'm upset! Honestly it seems like I'm upset the whole day anymore until I get to see him for like an hour or two at night. It was going to drive me insane really fast!

Am I already being clingy?