Chapter Two🌻

I laid on my best friend's bed. I wasn't to worried about getting ready for the night. I kind of just wanted to lay in this bed and do nothing but binge watch One Tree Hill on Netflix.

"Stop being a pouty bitch. This is why I didn't want to tell you anyway." Lena said with an eye roll. She looked over her shoulder at me, and I'm just laying there with a blank stare toward the TV.

"I'm not being a pouty bitch. I just didn't want him to come, that's all. You know he drives me crazy, Lena." I raised up enough to get a look at Lena. She was in her own world now, staring in the mirror. She wasn't listening to me at all. This happens a lot though, especially when she invites people she knows I don't like.

Cameron. Cameron Michaels. A person I would love to think didn't exisit at certain times. He was Lena and Kileys cousin as well. Him and Kiley was more like brother and sister, always attached at the hip and hanging out. Which meant I had to see him at random times, when I never really wanted to see him at all.

Cameron was 24. But you see, the thing about him is, he is the biggest pervert that I have ever met. He's been trying to get with me since I've been 16. I'm now 18, which he finds to be even better. Of course I try to ignore him, but dang he was so annoying, and a buzz kill for sure.

He was extremely funny, but only when he wasn't being extremely creepy, If that makes sense. He always shows up anywhere already drinking, or either already drunk. I honestly don't think I've ever seen him completely sober before, and I've known him for years now.

My phone buzzed, it was enough to snap me out of hating Cameron, I got my phone out to look at a new text. It was from Taylor. Thank goodness it was Taylor and not Blake, again.

Taylor:
Oh. Em. Gee. I've been trying to get a hold of you and Lena for hours. I'm coming tonight. What time are you going to Kiley's?

"Gee, don't tell me that was Blake again!" Lena said to mostly herself as she smoothed her eyebrows down. Still looking in the mirror.

"No. Its Taylor. I think she's coming tonight to." I told her with a eye roll of my own. Great fun tonight. She thought to herself. Taylor is going to be wasted within minutes, and she never knew her limit, which ended up to her usually puking a lot.

I grabbed a thing of fudge cookies sitting on the night stand and starting eating them two at a time. Delicious. This could be the reason I'm not so skinny. I eat when I'm upset in anyway at all. But, eating makes me happy when I'm aggravated, so why not?

"You need to stop, and start getting ready!" Lena was pretty much yelling at me now. I was still laying on her bed, and I thought her head might explode because of it. Another thing different from Lena and I, she's always ready and on time. Me, on the other hand, I couldn't care less about getting all dolled up usually. It feels like it wastes more time.

"I'm aggravated. Plus, I'm already ready anyways." I told her with a bitchy smile. I shoved another cookie in my mouth, waiting for Lena to snap.
"You're ready?" Lena finally turns from the mirror to inspect my outfit of choice.
I had on my favorite ripped jeans, I wear them all the time, Lena should have guessed those. My shirt was a V cut, so it was pretty low. For someone like me, I will regret that shirt later in front of Cameron. I have big boobs. Cameron tells everyone he loves boobies. It's really annoying, and really disgusting.

I took another cookie before sitting the rest back on the nightstand. There was like 3 left, I should've just ate those to. I smiled at my snarky friend who didn't expect me to be ready.

"Don't give me that look, bitch, I'm sorry the rest of us can't pull of your outfits and make them work." Lena told me, the upmost sound of annoyance in her voice. Honestly, she can be crazy. Lena thought of herself as ugly, she wasn't. I've always thought she was prettier than me, but she thinks different of course. I guess most people usually think of their self like that though.

But, Lena thought I always seemed to look hot no matter what I chose to wear. It could be a garbage bag, but I'd make it work somehow. Personally, I didn't see it at all. I wear the same clothes, nothing dressy, but I guess I will take Lena's opinion as a compliment and be done with it.

"I just want to be comfortable when I'm puking my guts out all of Kiley's steps." I told her casually, making the both of us laugh. Although, I wasn't lying at all, and Lena knew it, which is what made us laugh more. Without speaking of the night, I knew we both was thinking of the night I wore a dress to our graduation party. Wearing a dress to graduation was fine, however, the part where I didn't bring any clothes to change into after was the problem. I ended up puking outside of Kiley's, bent over with my undies showing to the world. Luckily, there wasn't many people there.

We heard the front door slam, making us both jump. We gave each other the same look of scared concern before we heard a fimilar voice call out to us, rather loudly.

"I'm here BITCHES. Let's go!"

Taylor was here.

She popped her head into the doorway of Lena's room smiling ear from ear. "Whoa, we all be looking hot!" She was still yelling with excitement. "So who's coming tonight, just us and Kiley?" Taylor asked looking more toward Lena than me. She knew I wouldn't invite anyone.

"Us, Kiley, and I think Cameron is going to come." Lena told her, not knowing what Tay's reaction would be. Although, I had a pretty good guess of it already.

"Oh my god. I love Cameron! He's hilarious, tonight will be amazing!" She was more excited now than what she was before. Funny, that's exactly what I thought she would say, or at least something of the same words. Taylor, for some reason, tend to love attention from guys.

She loves him? She's met him like once, for a few minutes...I have known him for years. If its one thing I do know about him its that Cameron Michaels isn't a loveable person. But, then again, Taylor loves almost everyone. She was outgoing, and like I said, she likes the attention.

I need more cookies, I thought to myself shoving the last one in her mouth, glaring at Taylor and all her stupidity. You can't love people that you don't even know that we'll. Maybe, it's just me and awkwardness though. Either way, tonight should be interesting to say the least.