Chapter Five🌻

It was already almost 12 in the morning. Cameron still hasn't came to Lena's, and everyone but me had seem to forget about him even coming. I had spent way longer than usual getting ready for tonight. Any other night would have been an old tshirt and whatever was clean.

Tonight... I actually put time into picking out her outfit, which was tight jeans, navy wife beater with pink flowers, and a pink tank top under that. I even took the time into making sure my hair was straight and not frizzy. My friends was shocked by how much effort I put into getting ready. I felt pretty, but at the same time, I felt fat. If that makes any sense.

Damn Cameron. I had been cursing him since we all started drinking tonight. Was he even coming at all? I started to doubt it completely. Lena, Taylor, and Kiley danced around the living room with the music blasting. I smiled a little. A perfect girls night, any other night I would have loved just dancing around and drinking with my girls. But not tonight. I couldn't get Cameron off my mind! How insane is that?

"I'm going to go grab another drink, anyone need a refresh?" I asked loudly over the music, making my friends stare at me like a deer in headlights.
"Yeah, me, and hurry back! You've been a buzz kill tonight and we're going to dance!" Lena shouted back smiling. They were all drunk, but they we're all having the time of their lives. Everyone but me.

I left to go to the kitchen, sitting down at the table after grabbing myself a drink. I downed half of it and checked my phone like a loser. Of course he hasn't texted me. Why was I so worried about him coming now, it was driving me crazy. The only text came from way earlier tonight from my ex boyfriend, Blake. He was never going to give up.

I downed the rest of my drink, ignoring the fact that I was suppose to bring Lena one back. I wanted to hide under Lenas covers until morning. I grabbed another drink, Smirnoff, I wanted to be drunk fast if I had to put up with my friends who all was was already beyond wasted.

I heard the front door slam...

"Oh. My. God. Its about time!" I heard Taylor screaming at the new arriver, who had to be Cameron. I grabbed my drink, and grabbed Lena one out of the fridge. Yes, it was about time. I've only been waiting all night, for some reason.

Walking into the living room to greet my friends, I could have fallen from shock, horror, or maybe both. Blake. Blake was standing in Lena's living room making small talk with MY friends. What the hell was he doing here? I wanted oreos. How could this night possibly get any worse? Cameron wasn't coming, but now Blake was here. This is just horrible, I thought about disappearing into Lena's room for sure now.

Before Lena could say anything the front door slammed shut again and Cameron busted through, already drunk. Oh my god, why is this happening? Now he shows up! He shows up when my weird ex boyfriend is here, uninvited, I might add.

Blake stared at me and walked closer, "You look so amazingly beautiful tonight." His eyes sparkled, his smile was so big. "I've missed you so damn much, can we talk please?" Blake begged me. Cameron squinted his eyes in the corner and stepped forward swaying. Gosh, I have no idea what to do, or what is happening. I took a big sip of my drink.
"Uh, hello...who the hell are you?" Cameron grunted. He looks pissed. My stomach turned. I downed the rest of my drink. Is Cameron jealous? Why did Blake have to be here? Why tonight, why right now?

"What the hell is going on, Blake what are you doing here?" Lena spoke up when she realized I was at a loss of words. She didn't take her eyes off Blake though, giving him her best bitchy look. Lena always knows when to step in and save the day. It was a good thing to, because I apparently don't remember how to talk.