Chapter Four🌻

November:

I stood in Lena's kitchen waiting for our food to be delivered. Lena lived with her older brother, who is 34. The good thing is, he stays gone basically all the time to a women's house that he is to stubborn to call his girlfriend. Lena takes after him a lot.

"What the heck are we doing tonight, it's already 6." I asked over my growling stomach. I was starving. It was evening and usually we had already ate three times at least by now, if not more. Not to mention they would definitely know what we would be doing later. Today though, everything was going different than it usually does.

Lena looks at me oddly, lost in thought, then checks her phone. I roll my eyes. I knew already that Lena probably wasn't listening to me at all.

"Lena! So, we just going to chill here, movie night or something?" I asked, looking for some kind of answer. Really, the idea didn't seem so bad to me. I grab a plastic cup of the kitchen counter and throw it right at Lena's head. It was the closest thing to me, and also the closest thing that wouldn't kill her, or cause some serious damage.

"You bitch." Lena looks up, serious as ever. "Why take time out of your life to hit me in the head with a cup?" Why not? I asked myself, laughing at her serious face.

"Plans. Tonight. Now." I told her. Lena always made the plans. I wasn't very good at it. Everytime I did, it seemed to backfire and things went to hell. I guess I could cross party planner off my future career goals.

"Guess we can go to Kiley's, I kind of been texting her, I've known what we were going to do tonight for at least...an hour." She smirks. I feel like choking her, or at least launching another plastic cup at her head.

"Of course you have, douche." I told her, then hearing a knock on the door I grabbed the money off the counter to pay for our food.
She opens the door to a squealing girl, standing next to the delivery guy. "Oh my gosh, you guys I just meet this guy, he's hella funny and isn't he the cutest?" Taylor. She invites herself in, not caring she just called the delivery guy cute, right in front of him.

"That'll be $22.50" the shy and soft voice of the food guy speaks up. He looks young, probably a after school job.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Lena asked, her eyebrows raised in complete confusion.
"Uh, you guys ordered food.." He speaks again, looking terrified.

Lena looks at him, "Huh, oh, not you, this bitch that just walked in." Lena told him, making all of us, except for food guy, to burst out laughing.

"I wanted to party tonight. I miss both of your faces. My beautiful friends!" Tay puts on her innocent face and smiles.

"That's...uh, 22.50...please." Food guy speaks, clearly wanting nothing more than to leave. We giggle at his awkward stare. I reach him the money and told him to keep the change for having to put up with Lena. He walked fast to his car. I don't think he liked us. Poor guy. I could almost feel his pain to have to deliver to a group of girls like us.
People who didn't know, and met us for the first time while we we're together, they have to have mix feelings. We come off to some people as rude and impolite. But that's only because of our constant name calling and yelling at one another. Oh well, you can't impress them all, right?

We sit at the table and start eating our wings. Taylor eats some as well, even though none was ordered for her. "Let's party here tonight!" Taylor lets out, licking her lips. There is an awakward silence for a few moments while Lena and I look at her as if she's crazy. We just about never stay here at party.

"Well, I mean, we could...my brother can't find out though, he'd kill us all." Lena said much calmer than I had expected. He's the reason we never party here. Even though he's never here, he seems to always know everything that goes on in his house. Creepy.

"You really think so? Tell Kiley!" I exclaimed getting excited. Even though I've been to Kiley's house countless times, I'm still much more comfortable puking in Lena's toliet, and passing out in her bed. This place was like home to me, it was comfortable and I knew where they hid the good snacks.

"There's one condition. Cameron HAS to come." Lena tells us both, picking at her wings, not really eating any. My face must have looked horrified. Taylor's face, however, glowed from pure excitement. I wanted to puke already.

"Of course, it's not a party without him!" Tay told us, with a huge smile and shinning eyes. I glare at her. Honestly, sometimes I think all the girl needs is a good boyfriend.

"Shut up, slut. Why does he HAVE to come?" I asked with a somewhat pouted lip. Lena giggles as Taylor stares at me with a opened mouth expression.

"He has to come, because, if my brother happens to find out about a party here, Cameron without question, will take the blame for it all." Lena told us, and I knew it was true. Cameron was annoying to me, but he'd do anything for Lena.
"Besides", she continues, "I don't even know if he will come after what happened last time." She now glared at me. Sorry for breathing, geesh. That had been the last time any of us had partied with Cameron.

"He will...if I ask him?" I told her unsure why I said it in the first place. "What's his number?" I twitch my eye. Lena has to know I'm doing this for her only. She knows already that I would rather party with my ex, Blake, than Cameron.
I text Cameron. Within seconds he texts me back saying he would be here soon. Time to party.

I half expected Cameron to want to come, but the other half didn't. The reason I didn't expect him to come was because of how weird the last time we partied was. It was definitely not a regular party night for Cameron. I expected him to be still be kind of mad as well, for Lena thinking that he might of took advantage of me. You couldn't really blame the girl though, I guess he knew that too.

I finish my wings, and most of Lena's. Cameron texts me back shortly after I had licked my fingers clean.

From Cameron:
Want some food? I know your hungry.

I read the message, frowning a moment to long. What was that suppose to mean? Did he mean I'm always hungry? Was he calling me fat? I never thought of myself as fat, I didn't ever consider guys thinking I was fat. I wasn't skinny, but I'm not really fat, or was I? But, maybe Cameron thought so.

Now, for some reason I never wanted to impress someone so hard in my life. It was like someone had flipped a switch in my head, and I was just thinking, I'll show you! My whole life I've been somewhat competitive. I couldn't usually take people saying I couldn't do something, or thinking something wrong about me. In this case, I guess it wasn't wrong for Cameron to think I was fat. But I could change my body image.

From Cami:
No thnx, that's sweet though. Hope your ready to party tonight. ;)

What was I doing? I refused the urge to grab the snack cakes from the cabinet. Now was time to get ready. Now, ignoring the wings I had demolished, was day number one of my new diet.

From Cameron:
I'm more than ready, believe that. Oh, I'll bring you some food anyways. Girls like you gotta eat. See you soon, pretty.

What the hell. He does think I'm fat. I poke my stomach and realize I have more fat than actually needed. Time to change. I won't be known as fat. I won't be known as someone who constantly needs food. Honestly though, now that I think about it, it may be one of the hardest things I've ever tried to do.

Author's Note:
Opinions?! Is Cami freaking out and being dramatic, or is Cameron being harsh?